- Similar itemDelicate lace top juxtaposed with a flowy, floor-length chiffon skirt . Surplice neckline. Three-quarter sleeves. Ruched banded empire waist. Gathered skirt. V back. Concealed back zip closure with hook-and-eye. Back button closures at skirt. Fully lined. About 63" from shoulder to hem. Body: Nylon/polyester. Contrast: Silk. Dry clean Imported. - Lace & Chiffon Empire-Waist Gown
- Similar itemStay classically cute, beach side, in the Alice + Olivia™ Jenna. Animal print embossed leather upper. Slip on design with slingback ankle strap closure. Leather lining. Lightly padded footbed. Woven platform and wedge. Rubber sole. Imported. Heel Height: 5 in. Weight: 11 oz. Platform Height: 1 1 ⁄ 2 in.
- Move inside the city limits with the Washington Dc transit sign, featuring distressed wood with stops from Pennsylvania to Independence Ave. Birch wood.
- Pairing perfectly like the notions of velocity and the universe, you and this cream-hued frock make for one elegant equation. Boasting a crocheted chest detail, a button-enclosed back cutout, and a lovely lace overlay, this femme fit and flare begs to grace the right space at the perfect time.
- Similar itemVintage lace crochet and trimming throughout round neckline long;sleeve dress. Featuring lace trimming neckline, lace trimming on front and along waistline,delicate crochet on sheer mesh sleeves and hem. High waist designed. ; Concealed back zip closure ; 100% Polyester ; Hand wash.
- The city by the bay. The landmarks of San Francisco are honored on this set of wall art panels created by artist Katherine Woodman-Maynard. Urban sights and architecture, from Victorian homes to the Golden Gate Bridge, are hand-carved into raised wood panels with a black matte finish that throws the scenes into sharp relief. Cluster two by two or hang in a row to create a graphic display. Includes four panels Hand-carved hardwood with matte black finish 18" W x 18" H each Created by Katherine Woodman-Maynard
- Intricate braided trim, a kaleidoscope print and a swingy silhouette lend carefree cool to Free People's darling babydoll dress. Scoop neck, sleeveless, braided spaghetti straps, empire waist. Open back with braided strap detail, printed, lined. Polyester; lining: rayon. Hand wash. Imported.
- Jimmy Choo brings you a summer must-have with these 'Perdita' woven wedges fit for any ensemble. Grained leather upper. Rounded peep-toe. Crisscross woven detail at vamp; Elasticized slingback ankle strap. Goldtone logo engraved plate at back. Leather lining. 5" Woven raffia wedge with 1½" platform. Rubber sole. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Spain;
- Similar itemNotte by Marchesa's embroidered strapless dress is a vision in ladylike luxury. The sweetheart neckline adds contemporary feel to the Old World-inspired black lace that covers the beaded bodice and skirt, while an empire waist sash flatters the silhouette.The classic femininity of this short shift warrants accessories just as sophisticated - pearl earrings, strappy sandals and a windswept chiffon make this piece evening ready.Fabric: 63% polyester, 21% nylon, 21% nylon, 4% silkColor: Black