- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% PA. Details: baize, solid color, no appliqués, turtleneck, single-breasted , zip closure, single pocket, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemWe took an effortless, boxy top to the next level with chic geometric perforation. Wear the Vince Camuto Cropped Square Eyelet Blouse over a spaghetti strap dress for a fashion-forward look that the Hollywood elite adores. 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemThe perfect balance of croc print come together on this Michael Antonio sandal. Thorpe is made up of a black satin upper with double adjustable ankle straps. A 1 inch blue printed platform and 5 1/2 stiletto heel complete this adventurous peep toe. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemPU; Leather; Black; Mid-rise Waist; Shorts.
- Similar itemChiffon blouse with velvet hearts. Round neck, long sleeves with contrast panels and keyhole detail at back. Composition: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemBlack; Slim Fit; PU; Lace-up; Shorts.
- Similar itemGive your outfit a splash of color in this Michael Antonio wedge. Gwyn brings you a black upper with a multi color print at the vamp, 1 inch platform and 5 inch wedge. Two overlapping straps, and a zipper in the back create an easy fit into this peep toe. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemHoundstooth wool cotton-blend coat from the Premium collection. Mao collar, concealed magnetic button fastenings and long sleeves. Composition: 68% wool,26% polyamide,3% polyester,2% acrylic,1% viscose. Pockets lining: 65% polyester,35% cotton.
- Ivy KirzhnerValentin Golden-Studded Leather Stiletto Sandal, BlackDetailsIvy Kirzhner studded vachetta leather sandal.Ivy Kirzhner signature 18-karat rose gold electroplated hardware.Approx. 4 1/2" stiletto heel.Laser-cut leather strap with 18k gold-plated studs.Ivy Kirzhner signature K-shaped buckle. Firm leather insole with Ivy Kirzhner signature embossing.Open toe; gold square trim.Under-arch harness strap.Leather sole and lining."Valentin" is imported.Designer About Ivy Kirzhner Shoes:After a decade in the contemporary and designer footwear world, designer Ivy Kirzhner launched her eponymous shoe label in 2012. Her multicultural aesthetic and creative vision are evident in her collection's eclectic, irreverent designs. Everyday flats and sandal are reimagined in bold, colorful prints, and dressy heels given a glamorous twist with Art Deco hardware.