- Similar itemAdd outstanding classic design to your tableware collection with this Regal Peacock teacup from Burleigh. Fabulous for serving afternoon tea and with a matching saucer available separately, this teacup is made from robust earthenware and has been crafted entirely by hand at the last working Victorian pottery in the UK. Adorned with the fabulously floral Regal Peacock print originally designed in honour of King George V in 1913, the pattern has been printed onto the earthenware using the historic tissue paper technique which involves the hand engraving of a copper roller to print the design on tissue paper, before it is transferred to the piece using soft soap.Key features: * Handcrafted traditional teacup * Material: earthenware * Dimensions: H6.5xW9cm * Capacity: 187ml * Classical floral design with majestic peacocks * Design first created in 1913 for King George V * Due to the hand applied decoration, designs can vary from piece to piece * Expertly crafted by hand at the UK’s only Victorian pottery in Stoke on Trent * Decorated using the historic tissue paper technique * Copper plate which prints the design took over 1000 hours to engrave * Extensive manufacturing process carried out on each piece * Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Similar itemFind Dinnerware at Target.com! Tea for two is even more enjoyable when served with the beautiful BonJour Fruitful Nectar Porcelain Teacup and Saucer Set. Crafted from durable porcelain to provide years of dining and entertaining, this heirloom-quality tea set includes two teacups featuring elegant silver and bronze floral and hummingbird motifs, and two saucers graced with soft aqua borders. Pairing perfectly with the Fruitful Nectar teapot, the tea set is ideal for serving hot English breakfast tea during brunch with the family or for presenting fragrant lemon yerba mate tea at an afternoon social gathering. Blending exquisite style with contemporary convenience, the... Color: Multi-Colored.
- Similar itemVintage Lace celebrates classic style while giving it a bold new look. A color palette of gray, silver, and platinum is used to create depth and movement, from the center band to the bold edge of the scalloped shapes. The rim is adorned with a subtle, traditional floral pattern, making this a lovely addition to your formal table setting. Made of high quality bone china for long-lasting beauty. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent, rinse and dry immediately. Not microwave safe. This teacup is great for sipping a warm cup of fresh brewed tea. Teacup holds 8-1/2 ounces.
- Stately yet simple, this contemporary design takes on a sophisticated disposition with its silver edge. Tea Cup/Saucer, 6 oz. Dishwasher Safe. NO. Product Capacity: 6 oz. 17794578899. Set of 6. PORCELAIN;
- Similar itemWhether you're setting a formal table or serving up daily meals, Anna Weatherley's simply elegant collection of embossed whiteware brings tradition and refinement to any occasion.
- Similar itemAdd a bit of sparkle to your tabletop with Silver Quartz dinnerware. Sleek quartz bands form a thick border around the rim of each clean white piece. An eye-catching speckle effect enhances the look and creates a vivid, reflective sheen. This simple yet lush pattern is perfect for both casual and formal dining. Constructed of porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. This teacup is great for sipping a warm cup of fresh brewed tea. Teacup holds 13-1/2 ounces.
- Similar itemBring some festive and elegant touches to your holiday celebration with Holiday Traditions. The elegant porcelain dinnerware features charming holly and berry borders, and combined with a coordinating red rim platter/charger, vegetable bowl, and a variety of holly motif accessories, makes a beautifully statement. Dishwasher safe but not microwave safe. This teacup and saucer set is great for sipping a warm cup of fresh brewed tea. The 6-1/4 inch saucer protects your table from a teaspoon, as well as hold those tasty treats you like to enjoy with your coffee or tea. Teacup holds 8 ounce.
- Similar itemHerend's artfully handcrafted dinnerware features organic shapes in vivid white porcelain highlighted with hand-painted platinum edge details.
- Georg Jensen's decidedly modern mirror-polished teacup draws inspiration from the Japanese tea ceremony and European afternoon tea rituals.