- Crew neck. One shoulder kaftan sleeve. Dip dyed print. Ribbed trim. Asymmetrical hem. Approx. 27" shortest, 31" longest length. Imported. Fiber Content: 100% pure cashmere. Care: Dry clean.
- Similar itemAquazzuraLace Me Up Leather Bootie, BlackDetailsAquazzura napa leather ankle bootie.4 1/2" covered heel.Lace-up vamp with gunmetal aglets.Open toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Aquazzura:Colombian-born, Florence-based designer Edgardo Osorio introduced the footwear line Aquazzura (from the Italian words "acqua azzurra," or blue water) to the world after a ten-year stint at luxury houses Salvatore Ferragamo, Rene Caovilla, and Roberto Cavalli. Aiming to fill a gap in the market, Osorio combines the best Italian materials with an entry-level luxury price point. The sophisticated, alluring shoes have instantaneously found a foothold with the fashionable elite by gracing the likes of editors and socialites, and becoming a staple at New York Fashion Week.
- Similar itemSlouchy, cable knit pullover with a contrast neckline. Ribbed knit trim. Long, raglan sleeves. Slightly open knit body. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 80% cotton, 20% linen.
- Similar itemCamel cashmere luxury neck poncho from Ralph Lauren Black featuring a rollneck collar, three-quarter length sleeves and a ribbed hem.
- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie.4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform.4" equivalent pitch.Open toe.Back zip.Padded leather sole."Gamma" is imported.Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA:With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.
- Similar itemThe Line Knitwear New Arrivals are hitting the store and they are beautiful. They are anything but basic, the detail work, style and fabric are off-the-chart comfortable and chic. Here is a bit of background info on this designer. Line Kintwear designs are an artful combination of oversize knits with great patterns and textures. The Line sweaters and jackets are made of custom yarn blends that make their piece special and stand out with gorgeous designs. Line Knitwear is cozy, and helps you keep stylishly warm. Enjoy shopping the line. The Line Wicker Boat Neck Sweater in ivory features long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, a rounded neckline, ribbed hem, and allover chunky open knit. Measures approximately 25 1/2" from shoulder to hem. Fabrication: Acrylic/Nylon/Cotton/Wool. Care instructions: Dry clean.
- Similar itemWe are dying over this open knit sweater with a cream and black colorblocked design. Finished with dolman-style sleeves and ribbed hems. Sheer. 55% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 8% Acrylic, 2% Spandex. Made In USA. 22” length from top of shoulder.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's black leather upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemA poncho cape crafted from cotton gabardine. Protecting from wind and rain, Burberry has been producing capes in gabardine since the late 1880s. The simple design features oversize buttons, gun flaps and a storm shield, referencing the iconic trench coat.