- Similar itemBlue and white wool-mohair blend 'Lane' skirt from P.A.R.O.S.H. featuring an a-line shape, a rear zip fastening, a straight hem, frayed edges and a check pattern.
- Make a statement and be a vision of grace and elegance with this heel from Badgley Mischka. This peep toe pump brings you smoke sequins sewn into a delicate fabric upper. This stunning style is complete with a 4 1/2 inch heel and 3/4 inch platform. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. silver.
- Similar itemNavy blue cotton short a-line skirt from Sacai Luck featuring a contrasting yellow waistband, a rear zip fastening, a diagonal white striped print to the sides and a curtained finish.
- Similar itemSteal the spotlight in these sultry stems from Badgley Mischka. Star highlights a pleated black fabric and silver sequin upper on a 3/4 inch platform. The 4 1/4 heel and peep toe cut-out bring out an Oscar worthy performance. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. multi-color.
- Judith Leiber CoutureCrystal Slide-Lock Clutch Bag, Silver/ChalkDetailsJudith Leiber clutch, fully beaded with Austrian crystals.Framed hard shell case; silvertone hardware.Crystal-embellished slide-lock closure.Removable chain strap; 9" drop.Inside, leather lining and Judith Leiber plaque.4"H x 6"W x 1 1/2"D; bag weighs 12oz.Made in Italy of Austrian material.Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudieres from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.
- This shimmery Judith Leiber python clutch accentuates evening ensembles. Details Judith Leiber metallic python clutch. Silvertone hardware. Framed top with crystal push-lock. Chain strap can be tucked inside; 10" drop. Angled sides shape hexagonal silhouette. Inside, satin lining and one open pocket. 4 3/4"H x 10 1/2"W x 1 3/4"D. Bag weighs less than 1lb. "Whitman" is made in Italy. Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.
- Similar itemLight up the room in the Shiner by Betsey Johnson. This enchanting pump brings you a multi color upper with purple, black, and silver sequin. A 5 1/2 inch heel and 1 1/2 inch platform completes this pretty peep toe. Fabric Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemSchoolgirl-inspired, pleated plaid skirt in super soft flannel with a sheer, chiffon panel featuring tinsel embroidery. Sits at hips. Interior grosgrain waistband. Delicate, concealed side zip. Partially lined. Straight fit. Knee-length. Color: Navy Check. 100% cotton; Combo: 79% rayon, 21% polyester; Lining: 100% cupro. Made in Japan.
- Similar itemOur metallic clutch is a brilliant way to glam things up -with just the right dose of sparkle. Includes removable chain shoulder strap with 22" drop. Snap closure. Interior patch pocket. 8"W x 5"H x 2"D. Imported.