- Similar itemGive your look some serious glam in this alluring Bordello pump. Sin City brings you a bright and flashy black glitter upper accompanied by a girly ribbon bow at the vamp. Be a show off in the 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Inject some vivid colour into your outerwear collection with this Christopher Kane coat. Featuring a stand collar and a mac-style silhouette, this piece will see you through the winter in vibrant style. Balance the boxy cut with slim cigarette trousers and high heels. FEATURES: Stand collar; long sleeves. Front button fastening; tonal buttons. Two large front patch pockets. Ribbed cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Lining: 74% Acetate, 26% Silk.
- Nicole MillerFitted Lace Cocktail DressDetailsThis lingerie-inspired Nicole Miller dress leaves plenty to the imagination in alluring black lace. Complete the look with upswept hair and dainty jewels.Lace with nude underlay.Sweetheart neckline; deep scoop back.Sleeveless; thin scalloped shoulder straps.Fitted silhouette.Scalloped hem.Back zip.Nylon/spandex; polyester/spandex lining.Dry clean.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm. Designer About Nicole Miller:Before she became a fashion icon, Nicole Miller pursued studies at a high level in design and art in both the U.S. and France. Drawing inspiration from such varied influences as mid-century architecture and traditions of exotic cultures, Nicole Miller is known for modern femininity in her designs, with artful draping and figure-flattering silhouettes.
- Similar itemComposition: Brass, Resin. Details: gold plated, no appliqués. Measurements: Length: 2.15 inches.
- Similar itemComposition: Brass, Resin. Details: gold plated, no appliqués. Measurements: Length: 2.93 inches.
- Similar itemFuchsia silk and wool blend single breasted coat from Christopher Kane featuring a high standing collar, long sleeves, a front button fastening and front pockets.
- Herve LegerBoat-Neck Bandage DressDetailsBehold an icon in your wardrobe: this Herve Leger bandage dress lasts through the seasons in a basic black hue and enduring silhouette.Bandage knit widens and tapers for hourglass silhouette.Boat neckline.Short sleeves.Formfitting silhouette.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemBe a vision of grace and sophistication in the new look from Jessica Simpson. Cheetah brings you a soft purple suede upper with a snake print and black patent detail. This Mary Jane is complete with a center strap, 5 inch heel and 1 inch double platform. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- This satin beauty from Charles by Charles David will complete your next fancy occasion. Glacee brings you a black satin upper with a simple ankle strap, a 1 inch platform and 5 inch heel. A detachable embellishment cant be placed anywhere you desire on the shoe and consists of black ribbon detail decorated with pewter beading a soft fur. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. black.