Sale / PriceAll
- Mid-Century Wood Monkey Puzzle BoxFun puzzle box shaped like a monkey's head. When taken apart small hidden compartment lined in blue fabric. No makers mark on this. Comes apart into 5 pieces. Very good condition. When complete box is 3.5w x 2.75 d x 1.75 t hidden compartment is 2 x 1.5
- Burl Wood Secret Stash BoxVintage burl wood box is actually a puzzle box with multiple storage spaces and 2 hidden compartments. This secret wood box is marked Madrone Burl. The front of this old box has a rock facade. Once you open the drawer you see storage space, remove the drawer and there is a secret compartment on the back. If you reach inside the open space after removing the front drawer there is another hidden compartment at the back of the larger box. This is a great box for keys or as a stash box to hide a few dollars for a rainy day fund. Madrone lumber is a very dense and finely-grained hardwood that's similar in appearance to fruitwoods. The box is 7 inches wide on one side and 5 ½ inches on the other. The front drawer is about 6 ¼ inches deep.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Wood Puzzle Box Owl Shape from IndonesiaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Raised in an Indonesian village known for its wood carvings Sarwaedi is proud to present this striking puzzle box hand-carved in the shape of a serious-looking owl. He works alongside his family to carve each piece by hand from local sono wood opening to reveal a single compartment for storing small items.
- Guidecraft Peekaboo Sound BoxesGuidecraft - Puzzles - G5084 - Let's make some noise with the Peekaboo Sound Boxes! Shake the wooden cubes by their sturdy plastic handles to hear each unique rattling sound and find its match, and guess the material that makes each corresponding sound. Look through the translucent colored acrylic on the base of each box for self-correction. Builds matching, concentration and perception skills. Includes a storage tray. This sensory educational toy is ideal for the home, preschool or day care center. 12.25""W x 9.5""D x 3.25""H individual box : 2.25""W x 2.25""D x 3""HSturdy Plastic HandlesUnique Rattling SoundsLook Through Acrylic PanelBuilds MatchingSpecifications:Overall Product Dimension: 3.25"" H x 9.5"" W x 12.25"" D
- NOVICA Hand Crafted Puzzle Wood Decorative BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A traditional home from the Guatemalan countryside comes to life in richly grained mahogany wood. With its steep thatched roof its shape recalls the temples that once crowned Maya pyramids. Francisco Mendoza carves the house from mahogany wood with the door and windows in ebony. When the five puzzle pieces are assembled the house hides two secret drawers for tiny objects.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Wood Puzzle Box Om Symbol from IndonesiaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Indonesian artisan Sarwaedi has been involved in wood carving from a young age under the instruction of his parents. He presents his very own design in this puzzle box which is hand-carved from local suar wood. On the surface of this piece is the Om symbol an iconic mantra found in Hindu and Buddhist traditions.
- Abstract Carved Redwood Trinket BoxStunning, abstract, carved modernist box resembling a free form, dinosaur-like animal. Incised on the bottom - Handcrafted Native Redwood. The hand shaped curly redwood top blends smoothly into a natural edge that adds interest. Rich reds grain with dark brown rings; this sweet box is even more magnificent in the light. This vintage wood puzzle abstract animal trinket box is great for your Mid-Century Modern or Danish Modern decor and would also make a fine gift. Perhaps put a special piece of jewelry inside. Other teak and wood animals are available for purchase separately.
- NOVICA Hand Made Wood Puzzle Box of a Bird from IndonesiaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!This amazing wood puzzle box is hand-carved into the shape of a Garuda bird. The Garuda is a human-like bird of mythical proportions that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist traditions. Indonesia's Sarwaedi presents his own design in this piece which opens to reveal a cozy interior.
- NOVICA Wood Stacking Tower Game with Box from ThailandSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A looming tower composed of many small bricks is the centerpiece for this game from Thailand. Stacking the blocks that are hand-carved from rain tree wood the goal is to take turns removing them one by one without toppling the tower. An excellent game for two or more players it is presented by Waraporn Khamsuk finished with a box for housing the wood bricks.
- NOVICA Hand Made Wood Puzzle Box Monkey Face from IndonesiaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!The surface of this puzzle box depicts the face of a happy monkey opening to reveal a cozy interior. Indonesia's Sarwaedi presents his own design in this piece which is hand-carved from local suar wood.
- NOVICA Unique Wood Puzzle Decorative BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!By Salvador Petzey this unique figurine depicts an ancient Maya glyph in mahogany. A mountain cat appears in the Ee or E glyph and represents the path of destiny according to the ancient Maya. The pale cypress wood glyph opens to reveal a hidden drawer and the sculpture stands on a base of granadillo wood.
- NOVICA Heart-shaped Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!This petite heart-shaped box is ready to guard your dearest treasures. The secret? The box is actually a puzzle of 4 pieces each carefully hand-carved to fit together perfectly. Balinese artisan Made Wirata creates the clever design.
- NOVICA Mahogany and Ebony Hand Carved Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Two faces meet in a kiss forming the shape of a heart. Crowned with an ebony wood flame this puzzle box is the work of Salvador Petzey. The granadillo wood sculpture fits together to hide two secret drawers. It stands on a mahogany base.
- NOVICA Mahogany Fish Hand Carved Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Swimming swiftly through Pacific waters the pompano is a favorite game fish in Guatemala. Salvador Petzey depicts the pompano in this delightful mahogany wood sculpture. The puzzle box features an ebony wood drawer on one side.
- NOVICA Mahogany puzzle boxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A hardworking woodpecker hammers at a granadillo wood tree trunk in a sculpture by Salvador Petzey. He carves the bird from mahogany wood in such a way that when the puzzle pieces are assembled the creature appears. Inside are three hidden drawers for personal treasures.
- NOVICA Mahogany puzzle boxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A familiar sight in the tropics the iguana is transformed in Francisco Mendoza's hands. He carves the lizard from mahogany wood in such a way that when the six puzzle pieces are assembled the creature appears. Inside are three hidden drawers for personal treasures.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Mahogany Bird Puzzle Box SculptureSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Perched on a tree trunk a handsome quetzal camouflages as an intriguing puzzle box. The ancient Maya regarded the quetzal as sacred and its legacy continues to this day as Guatemala's national bird. Gaspar Mendoza hand-carves this puzzle box sculpture with three types of wood guachipilin for the head and body granadillo for the tree trunk beak and eyes and mahogany for the back. Mendoza recommends the use of linseed oil when wiping to preserve the wood's natural beauty.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Balinese Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A cheerful frog comes to life in a hand carved sculpture. By Eka this decorative box holds a secret. Four pieces link together like a puzzle to hide personal treasures inside. The base is suar wood while dark sono wood becomes the lid.
- NOVICA Wood Bird Decorative Box from GuatemalaSave $9 on Your First Purchase!In Guatemala it is said that owls can see into the future and that their song is a warning of bad things to come. That's why I've always respected owls confides master carver Francisco Mendoza. He crafts the puzzle box with mahogany and hides two drawers within its body. The owl's eyes and beak are carved from ebony.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Balinese Portrait Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Beautifully carved by hand a woman represents the royal ladies of ancient Bali. Made Wirata presents a decorative box that holds a secret. Four pieces link together like a puzzle to hide personal treasures inside.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Wood Fish Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Balinese artisan Made Wirata presents this handsome decorative box carefully carved to resemble a fish. He carves each gill and fin by hand and forms four pieces that cleverly fit together like a puzzle. The hidden interior compartment can hold a small treasure or trinket.
- NOVICA Handmade Indonesian Dragonfly Suar Wood Decorative BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Balinese artisan Sarwaedi presents this lovely decorative box. Hand carved from suar wood into the shape of a dragonfly the box is composed of several pieces which lock together like a puzzle. The box can be used for decoration or to hold small items such as jewelry.
- NOVICA Balinese Turtle Theme Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Bali artisan Made Wirata plays matchmaker to a pair of lovesick turtles on this hand-carved wood puzzle box. The turtles form the lid of the 4-piece box which cleverly fits together to conceal an inner compartment.
- NOVICA Indonesian Tropical Fish Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!What appears to be a carefully detailed tropical fish sculpture is actually a clever puzzle box hand-carved by Balinese artisan Eka. She carves the four separate pieces from suar wood to fit together smoothly and conceal a small inner compartment.
- NOVICA Hand Crafted Butterfly Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A beautiful Balinese butterfly comes to life in dark brown sono wood with a suar wood base. By Eka this decorative box holds a secret. Four pieces link together like a puzzle to hide tiny personal treasures inside.
- NOVICA Fair Trade Hand Carved Wood Butterfly Decorative BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Carving mahogany cypress and cachimbo wood Salvador Petzey creates a delightful box that depicts a butterfly. Dark accents in granadillo wood add to its beauty and accents of coconut shell grace the wings. The puzzle box opens to reveal four hidden drawers.
- NOVICA Hindu Goddess on Hand Carved 9-Inch Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Goddess Sri meditates on a lotus throne guarding the treasures and secrets in this puzzle box by Citra. Consort of Vishnu the god of sustenance Sri is venerated at shrines set up in rice fields throughout Bali. Detailed with exquisite artistry the clever design of the suar wood puzzle box includes four locking points.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Wood Pineapple Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Symbol of hospitality a carefully carved pineapple adorns the lid of this wood puzzle box from Bali artisan Made Wirata. The box is made up of 4 pieces cleverly carved to fit together smoothly and conceal a small inner compartment.
- NOVICA Wood Sea Life Decorative Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!With fins outstretched a fish leaps from the water. Guatemalan artisan Diego Mendoza depicts the creature in a stunning sculpture. Carved by hand from mahogany granadillo and guachipilin wood the figurine is a puzzle that fits together to form a box with a pull-out drawer.
- NOVICA Hand Carved 9-Inch Wood Puzzle Box with Balinese DancerSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Always beautifully dressed a janger dancer guards treasures and secrets in this puzzle box by Citra. Detailed with exquisite artistry the clever design of the suar wood puzzle box includes four locking points. The Janger became popular in the 1920's when it became allowed for young men and women to dance together. The men generally take on clownish roles while the women present more provocative choreographies.
- NOVICA Smiling Buddha on Hand Carved 9-Inch Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Buddha smiles as he becomes engulfed by they beauty of nature while he guards the treasures and secrets in this puzzle box by Citra. Detailed with exquisite artistry the clever design of the suar wood puzzle box includes four locking points.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Wood Puzzle Box with Palm TreeSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A gently swaying coconut palm tree evokes the tropics on this hand-carved puzzle box from Bali artisan Eka. She crafts the four separate pieces from suar wood and finishes them to fit together smoothly. The small interior compartment can safeguard a tiny treasure if desired.
- NOVICA Mahogany puzzle boxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Leaping magnificently over waves a dolphin appears like an emissary of friendship. Gaspar Mendoza hand-carves the marine-themed puzzle box of mahogany wood in three parts: the waves the dolphin's body and its belly and fin. The eyes and drawer are carved from granadillo wood. Mendoza recommends the use of linseed oil when wiping to preserve the wood's natural beauty.
- NOVICA Balinese Hand-Carved Wood Hummingbird Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A hummingbird takes flight abandoning its perch on a jungle leaf. Balinese artisan Eka hand-carves the design in suar wood to create this clever puzzle box. Four pieces fit together smoothly to conceal the contents within the small inner compartment.
- NOVICA Artisan Crafted Bird Theme Wood Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!A sassy Bali mynah also known as Rothschild's mynah adorns the top of this original wood puzzle box by artisan Made Wirata. The box is hand-carved into 4 pieces that fit together smoothly and conceal a small inner compartment perfect for tiny treasures.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Balinese Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Famed for their playful nature dolphins inspire the design of this puzzle box from Bali's Eka. Carved by hand of suar wood with expressive detail the box consists of four pieces designed to fit and lock into shape.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Dolphin Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Forming an eternal bond father and son dolphins cavort in the sea. Thai artisan Made Wirata renders the beautiful creatures with an expert hand in this charming wood puzzle box. Four separate pieces are cleverly carved to conceal a small inner compartment.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Balinese Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!The magnificent head of a Sumba horse is sculpted from suar wood to be transformed into a decorative box with a secret. Four pieces link together like a puzzle to hide personal treasures inside this box from Eka. Horses from the island of Sumba are a cross between Arabian and local horses. Besides being used as a burden animal livestock ridden to herd cattle or used in racing Sumba horses are also used in weddings as a gift from the groom to the bride's family.
- NOVICA Dolphin Themed Hand Carved Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Playing amidst the rolling waves a family of dolphins amuses themselves. The dolphins conceal a hand-carved wood puzzle box of four pieces cleverly designed by Bali artisan Eka. She creates the box from suar wood with a warm brown finish. The box has a small inner compartment that is revealed when it is taken apart.
- NOVICA Handcrafted Wood Dolphin Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Hand-carved from richly grained suar wood this charming puzzle box takes the shape of a dolphin. Balinese artisan Eka names it for a coastal area in northwestern Bali. We can watch dolphins every morning in Lovina while they hunt for tuna the artisan explains. The box consists of 4 pieces cleverly carved to fit together smoothly.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Wood Puzzle Box from BaliSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Bhoma the Protector reigns supreme over this intriguing handcrafted puzzle box from Bali artisan Made Wirata. Despite his fierce appearance the son of Vishnu is in fact a friendly spirit and much beloved in Bali. Bhoma's visage forms the lid of this 3-piece puzzle box cleverly carved to fit together smoothly and conceal whatever trinket lies within.
- NOVICA Hand Carved Balinese Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!The Hindu lord with an elephant head graces the lid of a suar wood box. By Eka this decorative box holds a secret. Four pieces link together like a puzzle to hide personal treasures inside guarded by the auspicious Ganesha.
- NOVICA Balinese Hand Carved Wood Puzzle BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Her beautiful face framed by an ornate headdress this Balinese dancer becomes an enigmatic puzzle box. Eka presents this admirable box exquisitely carved by hand of suar wood. It consists of four pieces designed to fit and lock into shape.
- NOVICA Handmade Mahogany and Granadillo Wood Puzzle Box SculptureSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Exalting the rich grain of mahogany and granadillo wood Salvador Petzey carves a realistic chef's knife adding details on the handle with blonde cypress. Two diminutive drawers are perfect for keeping tiny treasures.
- NOVICA Puzzle Box Sculpture Carved by Hand with Natural WoodsSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Fabulously detailed a Balinese fish becomes a puzzle box of organic beauty. Eka presents this endearing box exquisitely carved by hand of suar wood and sono wood for the turtle's shell. The box consists of four pieces designed to fit and lock into shape.
- NOVICA Puzzle Box Sculpture Carved by Hand with Natural WoodsSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Blossoming flowers attract hummingbirds creating a decorative box of enticing beauty. Guatemala's Diego Mendoza crafts the sculpture with admirable detail using different woods for the different detachable parts of the box. One of the hummingbirds is hand-carved of cedar and the other from maquilishuat wood and their beaks are carved from ebony. The guachipilin flowers feature stalks and leaves carved from maquilishuat. The cedar box features a granadillo wood drawer.
- NOVICA Unique Guatemalan Wood Bird Decorative BoxSave $9 on Your First Purchase!I'm in awe of peacocks and their colorful feathered tails. I love to see them use it to lure the females confides Guatemala artisan Francisco Mendoza. He carves the mahogany puzzle box by hand and decorates the tail with granadillo wood. Different cuts of guachipilin wood are used for the whites of the eyes and the yellow details in the tail. The box is made up of five pieces and two serve as practical drawers.
- NOVICA Original Wood Memory Game PuzzleSave $9 on Your First Purchase!By Jeff DuFlon this enchanting memory game for adults combines his love for woodworking and photography. Each game piece is shaped from parota wood and an original photograph is laminated to the wood. Each community in Guatemala has a distinctive pattern for the Maya huipil blouses worn by the women and this game set depicts the traditional and intricate textiles collected by DuFlon's father. Henry Duflon began his collection in 1950 and is considered an important authority on Maya textiles. The pieces and their handmade box are stored in a bag crafted of recycled fabric from backstrap looms - the handwoven skirts favored by the Maya women of the region. Motifs and colors of the bags may vary.
- Ink+ivy ''Painted Puzzle'' Canvas Wall ArtAdd a pop of color to your decor with this Ink + Ivy ''Painted Puzzle'' canvas wall art. Box frame rests on nail, making hanging simple. 24''H x 36''W x 1.5''D Canvas Vertical display Ready to hang Wipe clean Model no. WA95C-0007 Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. Material: Canvas.
- 2017 Puzzle CalendarThis desktop calendar is made by the Japanese design company Good Morning. The calendar is made up of a series of building blocks in circles, triangles and squares. All of the shapes are coloured on both sides and have a series of notches which allow them to be interlocked with each other to form a huge variety of structures. The square pieces have the dates printed on them and you can therefore re-arrange your structure every month to put the relevant month in pride of place.ÂThe calendar comes flat packed and boxed.ÂDesigned and made in Japan. Size (box):ÂLength 26 cm, width 10.6 cm, depth 1.3 cm.
- NOVICA Handmade Rain Tree Wood Puzzle from ThailandSave $9 on Your First Purchase!Thai artisan Waraporn Khamsuk bases this creative puzzle on the famous Thai legend of Khun-Phan who was imprisoned under the watch of nine guards. In the game Khun-Phan is represented by the large square with the white dot and each of his guards is represented by a small piece marked with a red or yellow dot. The goal of the game is to help Khun-Phan escape through the opening on one end of the box without removing any of the guards from the board. Handcrafted out of rain tree wood the game comes with nine variations that have different degrees of difficulty.
- Caspari Ruedi's Selfies Celebration CrackersCaspari Ruedi's Selfies Celebration Crackers. The holidays could not be more exciting and festive when you have Caspari's Set of Six Holiday Crackers in the Ruedi's Selfies Design to share with friends and family. Steeped in English tradition, each cracker contains one metal trinket, one gold foil crown and one joke. Trinkets are different in each cracker and can be any one of the following: a pen, bottle opener, cuff links; key chain; puzzle; bracelet; tape measure; money clip. Each cracker is 10" in length and 2" in diameter and tied with ribbon on each end. Pull the ends out for a POP and your surprises! Perfect for children and adults alike! Caspari - making entertaining for the holidays easy and full of joy! Features: 10" inch crackers in a box of 8. Each cracker contains one trinket, a tissue crown and a joke. Perfect for your holiday celebration. Design printed on high quality paper. Great for all ages. Dimensions: 10 Inches x 2 Inches x 2 Inches. Imported- cn.
- Antique Wooden Architectural Block PuzzleBelieved to be vintage/antique blocks made in Germany. The colors and graphics are in great condition, nice and bright and bold. A total of 49 blocks. A wooden, slide top box holds the set together. This is such a unique set of blocks for any artist, designer or toy collector and makes a wonderful gift. Excellent preowned condition. There are some wear marks on the wooden blocks. This set is complete with the original box crate. These blocks are indestructible and make a strong visual display. Measurements: Each measures just over 1"
- 1930 Franklyns Fine Shagg Patience Puzzle GameComplete working puzzle from England, a Novel Patience Game, in a red tin box asks player to slide metal letter pieces (one empty space allows the movement) to form a sentence. Lid bears UK registry date for 1930. Excellent condition, all pieces included, vivid color and graphics. Directions inside lid. Franklyn's Fine Shagg was pipe tobacco. Age-appropriate wear only, no damage.