Discover your style
PVDA - The Maltese Snowglobe
Top Sets for May 17th, 2010
19. Humphrey Bogart
My fourth tag from yesterday was from skyzovbleu: http://www.polyvore.com/pvda_squeaky_sniffer_sense_something/set?id=18608001 I used the Texture Gallery brick wall.
I'm afraid my PVDA Polyvore Detective Agency set took a rather sharp turn towards film noir via some shrubbery. So here goes, with a lot of help from The Maltese Falcon:
- Mr. Squirrel, I have a terrible, terrible confession to make. That story I told you yesterday... was just a story.
- Oh, that. Well, we didn't exactly believe your story, Miss... What is your name, Wonderly or LeBlanc?
- It's O'Shaughnessy. Brigid O'Shaughnessy.
- We didn't exactly believe your story. We believed your money.
- You mean...
- You paid us more than if you'd told the truth... and enough to make it all right.
- Tell me, Mr. Squirrel, am I to blame for last night?
- You warned us that Thursby was dangerous. You lied to us about your sister and all that, but we didn't believe you. No, I wouldn't say that you were at fault.
- Thank you.
For this one, I'm tagging anyone who wants to play!
35 696 403 278 47 61 39 1466 30 255 79 68 65 280 28 1557 4083 699 5209 211 1098 1180 139 15 5 1373 17