- Similar itemNo item description
- Wake up on the African Plains and smell the cool air as the bright sun slowly rises over the grass. Create a gateway into another world with the frameless Elementem Photography African Sunrise Triptych Wall Art. Featuring a deep shot of the African plains, the pieces are printed on vinyl and mounted on wooden MDF frames. Each panel is then lightly laminated for easy cleaning (Windex and water recommended) and protection. All materials needed for installation are provided, making it easy and quick to put up. Elementem is dedicated to bringing beauty into homes, and this scene is no exception. You won't want to miss this breathtaking view only a few have ever seen. Elementem Photography donates one percent of sales towards environmental causes. High resolution photograph for great clarity and quality. Three laminated panels.
- Similar item- Gold-tone assorted ball and resin beaded bangles Set of 25. Approx. 2" stacked width. Imported. Materials: Gold-tone brass, resin.
- Similar itemTotally amazing textured gold bangle set featuring twenty bangles with a slip on style. Wear them individually or all together with your favorite maxi and sandals! Set of 20. 2.5"/6.25cm width. Imported.
- Similar itemStrolling the beach at daybreak, artist Marilee Krause witnessed the promise of sun brightening a cloud-covered sky, revealing patterns on the ocean and wet sand. Back in the studio, she recreated the moment in this dramatic painting that incorporates both watercolor and pastel. Beginning with a loose under-painting of watercolor and leaving parts of the white paper bare, she applies just enough pastel oil pastel to deepen the color. Our giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original composition, cleanly presented in a wood frame with a luminous etched silver finish. Artist: Marilee Krause. Giclée print on paper. Wood frame with etched silver finish. Single white mat. Glass. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemФото автора Леди дождя на Яндекс.Фотках
- Similar itemPoor Mary. She wouldn’t be quite so contrary if her garden grew a bold and beautiful flower like our metal blossom. In brilliant hues of orange, it will brighten any wall. And for those who are green-thumb challenged, hang this on your patio to create an instant garden of color. & Dimensions 28"Dia x 1.75"D. Iron. Orange.
- No item description
- Similar itemAshley PittmanShaba Bangle Set, Dark HornDetailsAshley Pittman presents the Shaba bangles, bringing together an exotic aesthetic with modern minimalism. Set of nine bracelets. Four dark horn bangles with hand-inlaid bronze studs. Five hammered bronze bangles with studs. 2 3/4" diameter; 2" when stacked. Slip-on style. Handcrafted in Kenya. Please note that colors may vary slightly. Designer About Ashley Pittman: The Ashley Pittman Collection reinterprets the power and simplicityexpressed in the shapes and textures of centuries-old African jewelry. The collection features natural horn carved by a women's cooperative, fair-trade semi-precious gemstones, bronze and other materialsindigenous to East Africa. Ashley Pittman donates 10% of all profits to help fund the operationof a health center and school in rural Kenya in an area particularlyhard hit by prolonged drought.