- Diane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported.
- Similar itemDistressed tank in light grey from Buddhist Punk. This lightweight knit tank features a distressed grey pattern throughout, a scoop neck, and raw cut edges.
- MackageDorothy Leather Moto Jacket DetailsStepping up to the rocker-chic plate-the Mackage Dorothy jacket. The jade hue sends a less rakish and more uptown message. Textured leather. Crew neckline; asymmetric zip front. Long sleeves with zipper cuffs. Zip pockets at waist. Approx. 22 1/8"L, back. Lambskin; polyester/spandex lining.Leather specialist cleaning only.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Mackage: Canadian natives and childhood friends Eran Elfassy and Elisa Dahan spent their school days sketching designs and planning their future in fashion. After attending design school together at LaSalle College in Montreal, Eran and Elisa launched what would become one of the most prestigious outerwear brands in North America. The brand name, also a part of the family tradition, was inspired by Eran's niece's mispronunciation of "maquillage"-the French word for makeup. Mackage illustrates that outerwear is as vital to any fashionable look as the clothes worn underneath. Classic coats with sleek, modern silhouettes and slim fits are the brand's calling card.
- Similar itemA curve conforming BCBGMAXAZRIA miniskirt has a striped texture with a flattering fit. A wide waistband allows for an easy fit. Unlined. Fabric: Double knit jersey. 90% rayon/9% nylon/1% spandex. Wash cold. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 17in / 43cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M,S,XXS
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Asymmetric JacketDetailsWool suiting.Notched collar with surplice front.Long sleeves.Formfitting with asymmetric closure.Flap besom pockets.Asymmetric hem with center vent covers seat.Wool/polyamide/spandex/cotton.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemTheory Isaac style in Velletri striped georgette. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage. Loose fit; shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Body-con skirts that show off your curves are a fashion hit with celebrities and stylists alike. Look Hollywood ready this summer in a fun and flirty bandage style by S.Y.L.K. Lightweight, stretch banded knit. Ribbed waistband with concealed rear zip closure. Diagonal raised seams down front and back. Contemporary body-con fit. Unlined. Size S measures approximately 16½'' long, and may vary by size. 80% Rayon / 20% Spandex; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemCombo leather ankle boot with double adjustable buckle closure. Rubberized leather finish toe cap, croc embossed monk strap, shiny leather at back. Hidden zipper closure at boot front. Made in Brazil. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Fits small to size, take one half size up. Heel Height: 100 MM.
- Similar itemLambskin. Shawl collar; asymmetric two-way front zip. Long sleeves. Fitted silhouette. Imported.