I'm really bored, so here's another one of these. They're actually kind of addicting to do. Some of these quotes are between two characters.
1. -I shall burn in Hell. So will you.
-No, no my love. You shall burn in hell. But I will not. For I am King... ordained by God! [The Man in the Iron Mask; aeris]
2. -Jesus Christ, these shoes are killing me.
-Daisy, do you have to talk like that?
-I'm sorry, I meant to say these fucking shoes are killing me. [Mystic Pizza; Delaney:]
3. -I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste. I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.
-He does landscapes. [Titanic; EtchaSketchinLola]
4. -You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
-It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage. [Raiders of the Lost Ark; Dangeruesee]
5. -I wrote a song about you.
-Yeah. It's called "B!tch in Uniform." [Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging; Dangeruesee]
6. By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Worvan, you shall be avenged. [Galaxy Quest; Dangeruesee]
7. -Do you like apples?
-Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?
8. It's just a book. No harm ever came from reading a book. [The Mummy; Delaney: ]
9. This ending's silly. Why would the courtesan go for the penniless writer? Whoops. I mean sitar player. [Moulin Rouge; EtchaSketchinLola]
10. Bite my ass, Krispy Kreme! [Erin Brockovich; Delaney:]
11. So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause. [Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith; Delaney:]
12. -Because you were the best of us! He wanted to prove that someone as good as you could fall!
-And he was right. [The Dark Knight; monica-york-makes-music]
13. I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy! [Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; EtchaSketchinLola]
14. -All major theme parks have had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!
-But, John. If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. [Jurassic Park; the-greatest-love]
15. That's why chicks dig you, man. They love this freaky, poetic crap. [Remember Me; Delaney:]