- Similar itemInspired by the ever-changing patterns of water and waves, award-winning photographer Jody Dole explores the shifting play of color, light and texture created by ocean breezes. In these limited-edition prints, variegated shades of blue bring home the beauty of the sea. Limited edition prints, signed by American photographer Jody Dole. Framed in contemporary white-painted wood and set behind Plexiglas. Printed on archival paper. Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back. Each framed print measures 39" x 29 1/2" overall. Set of two includes Blue Horizon and Blue Wave 2. Prints: Made in USA. Frames: Made in Mexico.
- Similar itemThis image is a section of the Chesapeake Bay that Cable shot in the hot summer months. The reflections color is natural and is common at this time of year with the color of the sun. This image was shot with a digital camera and telephoto lens and was published in the May 2008 issue of DSLR USER Magazine. The pigment print is printed on an archival matte paper using an state of the art HP printer with archival inks. This is an edition limited to 250 prints and will come signed and numbered. Dimensions refer to image size. There is a 0.25" border around each edge.
- Similar itemThis upward sweeping view of the Eiffel Tower is set against a deep blue sky with white clouds for a refreshing and intriguing addition to the decor. Matted under glass for a sophisticated look, this color photographic giclee print on paper is perfect for a casual contemporary living room, dining room, bedroom or hallway. This giclee wall art comes complete with a black finish frame and is ready to hang to immediately enhance any room. Contemporary photographic image wall art. Eiffel Tower theme. Black finish polystyrene frame. Giclee print on paper. Matted. Under glass. 28" high. 22" wide.
- Similar itemYou won't want to trade this away. Reminiscent of a former time, the Go Jump in the Lake's S & H Green Stamps Wall Art pays homage to the popular trading stamps available from the 1930s to the 1980s. White text pops from the green background while postal stamp scalloping rungs along the edges. Company owners Laurie and Lee Dayvault make each of their signs by hand, screen-printing and distressing the wood to create a relaxed, rustic look. Water-resistant paint helps the S & H Green Stamps Wall Art withstand the elements, while a fitted picture wire on the back allows for easy installation. Handcrafted in the USA. Unframed plywood and water-resistant paint. Back is painted and fitted with picture wire. Coated with polyurethane prior to hanging outside permanently. The S & H Green Stamps Wall Art ships free in 2-3 weeks.
- Similar itemDrawing up on her background in architectural, furniture, interior and product design, Irena Orlov transforms an up-close photograph of a flower into a graphic, contemporary art statement. Manipulating the image with painterly gesture and intense color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures is presented with a single white mat and a wood framed finished in black truffle.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, stretched canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Stretched Canvas. UV, eco-friendly, solvent free ink on canvas. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Hand-signed by the artist, with a bio on the back. Dimensions (inches): XSmall: 18W x 12H x 2D. Small: 32W x 24H x 2D. Medium: 45W x 30H x 2D. Large: 60W x 40H x 2D.
- Add brilliant hued beauty to a room with this stunning coastal giclee on canvas wall art. A palm tree sways in the wind against a spectacularly colorful light-filled sky in hues of red, pink, orange, yellow and green. Gallery wrapped for a contemporary presentation, this wall art is given a glass coat finish for added depth. Coastal abstract wall art. Palm tree with green, yellow, red, pink and orange sky theme. Giclee print on gallery wrapped canvas. Glass coat finish. Ready to hang. 12" wide. 22" high. 1 1/2" deep.
- Similar itemFrom the bird's eye view of an approaching aircraft, Colby Chester photographed the patchwork of verdant fields found outside of Paris, reinterpreting the panorama in a richly colored watercolor painting that plays both abstract and representational. To preserve the beautiful color of our giclée reproduction, each print is UV-protected with a special coating and glass. Parana pine frame is finished in distressed grey.
- Similar itemBlack and white Manhattan cityscape with select skyscrapers colorized using a palette of vibrant pinks, green, blues and oranges. Originally photographed with a red filter to enhance the dramatic clouds in the sky. Sky high view of the streets and architecture of New York City. Black and white photograph is digitally colorized with bright colors. Ink jet printed on art quality canvas over kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Distinctive, contemporary wall décor for home or office. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Pair with our matching cityscape wall art, room dividers and furniture for contemporary urban decor.