- Qupid is a fashion shoe brand based in California. Qupid shoes offer a wide array of styles including heels wedges flats shoes sandals and boots.
- Similar itemLet's get thrashed. The jeans are made in black denim and feature slashed knee, high rise, five-pocket silhouette. Front zip closure. Killer with a tissue thin tee and chunky ankle boots.
- Similar itemDay tops are a staple separate in every wardrobe. Make your top pop this season with sporty, baseball- style basic tees in quilted finishes with ribbed, stripe trims. Crew necks come in block colours, crop tops with mesh inserts and long sleeve jersey staples with the hot-right-now high neck. Kick- start your casuals by layering them under out-there outerwear - bomber jackets are best for teaming with a t-shirt, while duster coats take turtle necks up a notch for the new season. 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Centre Back to Hem 37cm/146.5", Bust 46cm/18, Hem Width 48cm/19", Sleeve Length 6cm/2.5" (Measured from size 10). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemCognac Leather Shoulder Bag crafted in luxe leather, has a contemporary structured silhouette that transcends seasons. Featuring flap top with tab and snap closure, internal zip pocket, unlined, detachable shoulder strap and silver tone metal hardware. Made in Italy.
- Similar item2013 Saint Laurent Paris chain ripped jeans.Great jeans. Worn about 4 or 5 times, gently cared for, all the chains are intact, no unintended rips or stains, only thing is the back plate become loose a while back and I decided to cut it off. Overall condition is about 9/10. Includes Saint Laurent dust bag tote, original Saint Laurent tissue paper, and Saint Laurent tags.
- Compact beauty is at your side carrying the Loeffler Randall Crossbody Pouch. Pouch made of leather. Zip-around closure with tassel accent. Removable and adjustable crossbody strap. Rear exterior card slot. Brand name at back. Flat base to provide upright structure. Lined interior features back-wall slip pocket. Imported. This item may ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund. Measurements: Bottom Width: 7 in Depth: 3 in Height: 5 in Strap Length: 51 in Strap Drop: 23 in Weight: 8 oz This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Lafayette 148 New York City stretch jersey tee. Approx. measurements: 24L from shoulder to hem; 26L down center back. Bateau neckline. Long sleeves. Pullover style. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Imported.
- And the award goes to Tarria , for the perfect red carpet look! Elegant one-strap sandal features a metallic polyurethane upper. Show off your latest pedicure with the open toe silhouette. Back-zip closure equals a secure fit. Synthetic lining and insole. Lightly cushioned footbed for comfort. Finished off with a man-made outsole and stiletto heel. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 5 in Weight: 10 oz Platform Height: 3 4 in Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!