- Rebecca TaylorFloral-Print Voile BlouseDetailsRebecca Taylor floral-print voile blouse.Approx. 23"L front; 25"L back (size 2).Split neckline; half-placket front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Front pockets.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Model is wearing size 2.Designer About Rebecca Taylor:New Zealand native Rebecca Taylor launched her self-named line in the mid 1990s, and her modern, femme designs have won her fans the world over. From ruffled separates to flowing dresses and everything in between, the name Rebecca Taylor is synonymous with romantic looks that have the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Joan VassTape Yarn Knit CardiganDetailsTape yarn sheer knit in your choice of color. Shawl collar; open front. Three-quarter sleeves. Relaxed fit. Hem falls to hip. Acrylic/polyamide; dry clean or hand wash. Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemRag & Bone indigo distressed cotton-blend denim flare-leg L'Waimea jeans. Fading and whiskering at stress points, raw-edge hems, frayed edges. Five-pocket styling, belt loops, contrast topstitching, metal logo shank buttons and rivets, "rb" embroidery at back pocket. 8" rise, 35" inseam, 22" leg opening. Zip fly. Available in Indigo. Cotton/polyurethane. Machine wash. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemA classic pair of riding boots will never, ever go out of style. Our Truthe riding boots definitely fall into the "classic" category. Foot-flattering almond-toe design. Full side zip for easy on/off. Buckle detail. Leather upper. Slip-resistant rubber sole. 14" calf circumference. 15" shaft. 1/4" low heels.
- Similar itemThis darling black chiffon blouse features an allover white floral pattern with hints of yellow and green throughout. Perfected with a cropped silhouette and long sleeves, this stunning blouse is finished with ruffled detailing at the shoulders and at the buttoned cuffs. Style with high-waisted jeans and a high pony tail for a casual get-together. Partially lined, sheer. 100% Polyester. Imported. 36” bust. 19” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small
- Show your style smarts in this versatile cardigan! With a V-neck, buttoned front, 3, 4 sleeves, and a fine, soft knit with ribbed edges, this fawn-colored sweater will be your favorite wardrobe staple. No matter how you wear it, this piece offers an A look. Scholastic, Collegiate, Minimal, Pinup, Folk Art Mid-length 3, 4 Sleeve Button Down Charter School Cardigan in Camel in Brown, Tan for Work, Casual, Daytime Party occasions.
- Similar itemPremium denim inspired by American roots. The Ava jean flaunts a contoured waistband that sits lower in the front and higher in the back to prevent gaps. The waistband also has a bit of stretch to enhance the comfort and fit. Wide flare leg breaks below the knee for a lean, elongated look. Wash has a lightly whiskered indigo blue wash, and also a dark wash comfortable stretch denim that complements curves. Five-pocket construction. Signature five hashmarks on the flat back pockets. The hashmarks stand for strength as the motto of JHaus is "Strong Roots." Contrast topstitching. Leather brand patch at the back waist. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and signature button closure. 60% Cotton, 40% PES. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: Outseam: 43 in Inseam: 35 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 12 in Leg Opening: 22 in Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 35. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Ava Flare Leg. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemJoan VassTape-Yarn Knit Cardigan, Women's DetailsTape-yarn sheer knit. Shawl collar; open front. Three-quarter sleeves. Relaxed fit. Hem falls to hip. Acrylic/polyamide; dry clean or hand wash. Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.