Shop this look
- Similar itemIndy Snake-Embossed Leather Tote Bag, Natural/Black Details Ash snake-embossed leather tote with soft-leather sides. Gunmetal hardware. Flat tote handles with removable logo charm; 10. 5" drop. Open top; magnetic snap closure. Inside, fabric lining; one zip, one slip and two open pockets. Gunmetal star logo at side bottom center. 14. 8"H x 13"W x 5"D; weighs 1 lb. 15. 3 oz. "Indy" is imported.
- Similar itemFull Tilt aviator sunglasses. Heart-shaped metal frames with rainbow lenses. 100% UV protection. Imported.
- Similar itemMissoni multicolored scarf. Made in Italy. Metallic crochet-knit. Fringed edges. 96% viscose, 4% polyester. Hand wash.
- Take a moment to relax and smell the roses with the printed faux leather and faux python GardenTote. Exterior features faux patent leather handle and trim and lock, zipper detail all around, top zipper closure, engraved metal Nicole Lee-engraved metal nameplate in front, and back zip wallpocket. Interior features zip wall pocket with metal Nicole Lee-engraved nameplate at interior back, double open wall pockets at interior front, and Nicole Lee Rose print nylon lining. Dual top handles with 7.5" drop.
- Similar itemOmbre Lens Heart sunglasses. Heart shaped wire frames. Two-toned ombre lenses. Plastic at arms. Imported.
- Ethereally lightweight and sheer this bubblegum-pink paisley shawl from Uma Tripathi features chikankari or hand embroidery of a style originating in Lucknow. In chikankari the fabric is first block-printed with the desired pattern and then the design is embroidered by hand over the printed areas. The artisan further adorns the cotton and silk blend wrap with kamadani in which flat gold or silver metallic wire is used to create small dots or floral motifs. The ends of the shawl are crocheted by hand.
- Similar itemThis best-selling tote is an absolute must-have for any wardrobe this season as black is never going out of style! This Robert Matthew¿s dual handle bag features beautifully handcrafted faux leather, light gold tone hardware, pinstriped fabric lining, and dual top-zip closures to keep you organized. Store all of your essentials in either of the two interior open pockets, rear interior zippered pocket, or even the rear exterior zip pocket. Accessorize your ensemble by carrying it by the top handles or by the matching removable and adjustable shoulder strap. Light rose gold hardware. RM Gold Tone Tag Hardware. Animal Friendly pu Leather. Double Handles; 7" Handle Drop. Detachable Shoulder Strap; Adjustable 30" - 55" Luxury Pinstriped Polyester Lining. Interior: One Zip Top Divider Pocket, One back zip pocket, two open pockets. Exterior: One Back zip pocket & one front zip pocket. Closure: Zip Top Closure. Animal friendly PU leather; Imported;
- New Directions Crochet Knit Infinity Scarf. This crochet knit scarf features a handmade look you'll love. Layer it over any simple blouse or dress for a chic finishing touch!
- Similar itemFull Tilt sunglasses. Heart-shaped metal frames. Brown lenses. 100% UV protection. Imported.
- A timeless classic with a modern flair this shawl is by Peru's Maria Esperanza Jauregui. She crochets the shawl by hand with genuine alpaca wool prized since the days of the ancient Inca. The shawl ends with a long cascading fringe.
- Similar itemFull Tilt sunglasses. Metal heart shaped frames with divot accents on front. Brown gradient lenses. 100% UV protection. Imported.
- Spacious tote bag with a striped design and an ‘unsmiley’ emoticon printed design from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Crafted from durable PVC with leather trims, the shopper style tote bag features two long leather grab handles and a snap-close button that opens to reveal a fully lined interior. The ‘Unsmiley’ tote bag comes with a removable zip-around leather pouch and both the bag and the pouch are complete with painted detailing and signature Marc by Marc Jacobs branding. – L.R. Main: 100% PVC. Trim: 100% Cow Leather. Dimensions: H: 45 x W: 26 x D: 13.5cm.
- Similar itemAt the heart of Linda Farrow lies ground-breaking innovation at an uncompromisingly luxurious level—an ethos that has informed both the brand’s private labels and collaborations since its inception in 1970. This collaboration with Dries Van Noten nods to the retro with perfectly round frames, rose colored lenses and a gold eyebrow bar. Please note: Item is returnable