- Similar itemBand of Outsiders' Pink Boyfriend Button-Up Shirt is a wardrobe staple with a mix on masculine/feminine charm; Pink oxford cotton blouse; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Fold over collar; Shirttail hem; Asymmetric angled back yoke adds design interest. 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Marc JacobsSlim Ankle Pants with Topstitch DetailDetailsThese topstitched, Marc Jacobs pants have a classic trouser design with a fun, cropped length.Wool-blend pants by Marc Jacobs.Natural rise.Slash pockets on hips; button-flap pockets on back.Straight legs with center creases.Cuffs cropped at ankles.Zip fly/button closure; belt loops.Mohair/wool; polyester/cotton trim; silk lining.Made in USA of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- Similar itemThis pointy toe shoe is a cross between a heel and a wedge. The style features an ankle cuff with tie closure. By Grey City. Leather Measurements: Heel: 5 1/4" Shaft: 7 1/2"
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemSilk Easy Shirt by Boy by Band of Outsiders. Classic button-down shirt with pointed collar, chest patch pocket & curved hem in arrow printed silk. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Single chest pocket. Seamed back yoke. Pearl button front placket. Curved hem rises slightly at sides. Color: Natural. 100% Silk. Made in Italy.
- Grey houndstooth straight leg trousers from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, side pockets, rear welt pockets and a cropped length.
- A feminine fit double-breasted trench coat crafted from cotton gabardine with a silk blend undercollar. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. The trench coat is cut with set-in sleeves and detailed with exposed cuff zips with textured grosgrain detailing. Heritage-inspired belted cuffs, a throat latch, epaulettes and a storm shield complete the piece.
- Similar itemStep out in these haute leather wedges from Nine West. Fashioned from luxurious polished leather, these wedges are a sophisticated wardrobe staple. Slip-on style. Pointed toe. Stacked heel. Heel height: 2 3/4" Padded footbed. Synthetic sole. Imported.
- Similar itemCrafted from pure silk, the white Endine blouse from HUGO at Hugo Boss boasts a figure hugging yet flowing style for maximum style and comfort. With a concealed button placket and single button cuffs, the long sleeved shirt is finished with a narrow Kent collar and a rounded hem. E.D. Pure Silk.