- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, this side table features natural forms with an edge. Made from resin that has been cast from a naturally fallen tree trunk and finished with delicate silver leaf. Available in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. Also available as a coffee table and side stool.
- The fluted bands and column-like detailing of the Italian Countryside dinnerware recall classical Italian architecture. A best selling pattern, a complete suite of accessories are available to create a classically stylish casual dining statement. To celebrate the 20th Anniversary, we're introducing this versatile collection featuring high quality Acacia wood combined with the timeless Italian Countryside pattern. This piece features three earthenware bowls that nest comfortably in a Acacia wood tray, ready to host a variety of condiments, dips or sauces. Can also be used as a candy dish or a great piece for offering a selection of ice cream toppings. 4 piece set includes (3) 4-1/2 inch diameter (10 ounce) ceramic bowls and (1) 17 inch long Acacia wood tray. The (3) ceramic bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe, Acacia wood tray is hand wash only.
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, a vintage wine crate sourced from California creates a rustic vibe amid the beauty of glass and iron. Hand-wrought from a recycled iron frame, its distressed patina adds a natural red-hued finish. Beautiful when mixed with more modern pieces. Also available as a coffee table.
- Similar itemEntertain with vintage flair by using this Sevens tray designed by Ella Doran and made by Ary Trays. Crafted from a single sheet of Scandinavian birch wood from a renewable forest, this tray features a repeated record design on a taupe background. Hygienic and dishwasher safe, this tray is ideal for serving food and drinks in style. Key features: * Material: Scandinavian birch wood from renewable forest * Dimensions: 38cm diameter * Made by Ary Trays – manufactured in Sweden * Iconic repeated record design on a taupe background * Individually handmade from a single sheet of wood - no joins * Hygienic - dishwasher safe * Please note due to the handmade nature slight imperfections may occur
- Avoca's Cashmere Silken throw uses a fine blend of high-quality cashmere and merino wool to offer you a sumptuously soft throw. Cashmere and merino wool are renowned for being two of the softest and most flexible fibres of wool, ensuring that this throw is smooth, gentle and comfortable almost to the point of inducing sleep perfect for cosy nights wrapped up by the fire! The Cashmere Silken throw also boasts a richly-coloured chequered design with a matching fringed hem that is at once stylish and completely versatile, making it perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The Avoca brand assures the admirable quality of this throw, which will keep you snug and warm all year round. L.R. Features: Avoca Cashmere Silken throw. Crafted using 5% cashmere, 45% merino wool, 25% viscose and 25% polyamide. Lovingly woven in Avoca Village, Wicklow, Ireland. Vibrant and stylish chequered design. Design completed with a matching fringed edging. Dimensions: 142 x 100cm.
- Similar itemThe Gabby Jenkins side table offers an eclectic furnishing for modern interiors. A round cerejeira tabletop sits atop an ornately polished base for a stunningly dramatic accent. 40"W x 40"D x 18"H. Tabletop: Dark brown polished finish. Base: Antique brass metal.
- Similar itemAt the heart of pür cashmere’s collection is the superfine, impossibly soft fiber produced by the coats of Mongolian goats. Working directly with the region’s artisans, the company now weaves a varied range of materials into scarves, wraps, and throws that shine as both statement pieces and essentials. Stunning when draped over the back of the couch, the fringed Waterwave Throw will envelop you in an exquisite, sumptuous blend of cashmere and merino wool. 6” fringed edge. Cashmere fibers remain unchanged over time and improve with age. Care: Dry clean only. Brand: pür cashmere. Material: Cashmere, Wool. Origin: Mongolia. Color: Cream. Measurements: L 65” W 50”. Weight: 2 lbs.
- Thomaspaul's new Metamorphosis collection is a stunning range of plates, coasters and trays that are made from high quality, dishwasher safe melamine. Patterned with exclusive Thomas Paul designs and colors, these items reference traditional motifs often used in fine china, but reinterpreted here in a fun and modern way. 100% Melamine. 14.5" x 11.75" Diameter. *This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
- Similar itemThe familiar intersecting lines of a waffle weave pattern add a plush, comforting note to our cozy throw. Beautifully woven of super-soft wool and cashmere in rich, tranquil hues, this classic piece is a versatile accent—and a welcome way to ward off chills all year 'round. 50" x 65. Knitted of 70% wool/30% cashmere. Richly textured waffle-weave design. Finished with a 2" fringe.