- Towering in at 43 inches high, this lovely Dracaena silk plant is a treasure to behold. Slender fresh green leaves bow forward in every direction. Authentic style stems covered with rich foliage create a look that can’t be imitated. This plant not only looks natural but feels real to the touch too. Perfect for home or office this plant is so natural will have you reaching for the watering can.
- Bring unique style to your interior with this beautiful Kajo Leaf tapered shade in European oak from Hanna Francis. Inspired by the Scandinavian forests, the cut out design of falling leaves creates a pretty display casting an impressive yet subtle pattern of light within a space when lit. Crafted from wood, the design highlights this material's natural beauty and this shade is also available in a smoked oak finish and drum style shape. All shades from Hanna Francis are also available as pendant lights, perfect for bringing a mix of Scandinavian simplicity and English charm to any space. Please note due to the handmade nature of the Hanna Francis lighting range and the natural woods used there can be subtle colour variation.Key features: * Material: wood - European oak * Dimensions: W19.5xH57cm * Unique lampshade inspired by the Scandinavian forest * Cut out leaf shapes cast a beautiful pattern of light when lit * Colour may vary slightly due to handmade nature * Available in a drum or tapered design * Also available as an electrical light fitting
- Live a life of luxury with this beautiful silk Silver King. Rich colorful hues and ornately designed leaves create a royal appeal that can't be beat. At 31 inches tall, this lovely plant blends well in any home or office setting. Nestled in a shapely wicker basket bursting with moss, it makes a nice housewarming gift for family or friends. Best of all, there's no watering or pruning required.
- Similar itemDesigned in the Netherlands, Ay Illuminate produces rich, textural lighting using craftspeople in Asia and Africa. The designers find inspiration in nature and the different cultures which is reflected in their use of organic shapes and natural material. Using local, hand-crafted techniques, the company produces lighting like the Urchin Bamboo Pendant Light. Made of strips of bamboo left in its natural coloration, the suspended light features a round, oval design. Each circular strip of bamboo changes in diameter creating a unique exterior. Light passes through these strips in an enchanting way.
- Similar itemThe Collage 450 pendant lamp from Louise Campbell is the little sister from the Collage 600 lamp. Collage from the designer Louise Campbell was inspired by the art of light to fall in a wood through all the shapes before it reaches the floor. That is why the Collage 450 umbrella possesses three shapes that have an own pattern respectively. An unimagined depth of light and of the shadow plays appears to the outside like this, and between the different umbrellas respectively. The light passes through the shapes with different strength rates creating a pleasant atmosphere and ensuring not to blend the viewer at any moment. Collage is the smallest edition of the Collage 600 Pendant Lamp collection, which the designer Louise Campbell created for the manufacturer Louis Poulsen. Its 45 cm diameter was chosen on purpose because it maintains the balance and the harmony of the original design – three acrylic screens with laser cut leaf patters, although differentiating itself from the grand edition. The Collage 450 suits excellently to be hanged repetitively and sets accents also as a single lamp. The Pendant Lamp Collage 450 is also available in the colours: Hot Lips (Pink), Juicy Orange, Lemon Yellow and Smoke Screen. Furthermore the Pendant Lamp Collapse 600 and an anti-glare set can be demanded.
- The simple elegance of our Corn Stalk Dracaena silk plant is now yours without ever needing to worry about watering or upkeep. Tall, thick, long stalks overlap each other to create multiple levels of beauty as they cascade out in a fountain of green. Those desiring a closer look will be rewarded with views of light patterns against dark green and real to the touch foliage and stalks.
- Create a regal environment in your home or office with this lovely silk Silver King. Slender stems adorned with glossy decoratively patterned leaves make this silk plant an ornamental delight. Nearly 2Â½ feet tall, this stately work of art makes a nice centerpiece or focal point for an otherwise drab office space. A cherry wood vase filled with moss adds a nice warm finishing touch.
- Similar itemInside a glistening drum of clear glass, the Marset Mercer Pendant reveals its elegantly tailored nature with a second drum of pleated cotton. The Natural cotton option creates both direct light and diffused, all-around light, while the sophisticated Black option focuses light just through the top and bottom. Available in two sizes. Features. Made in Spain. Designed by Javier M. Borras and Joan Gaspar, 2005. Opal glass disc bottom diffuser standard on large option. Metal supports. Round ceiling canopy. You enrich your living room by a very elegant pendant light. The most varied materials are harmonically combined. An inner shade made of cotton is surrounded by blown glas, providing an amazingly soft light. In the lower part of the lamp, there is a diffuser disc made of opal glass. Specifications. Dimensions (inches): Small: 11.81Dia x 7.79H. Medium: 17.32D X 11.41H. Lamp type: INCANDESCENT. Bulbs: 1 X 60W 120V E26(medium base) T10 incandescent (not included) Listing: UL.