- Similar itemA Rebecca Minkoff swing coat in a pretty pastel hue. The storm flap and double breasted placket bring classic trench elements to the loose silhouette, which has a curved hem for extra volume. An optional strap fastens under the fold over collar, and button flap pockets sit at the hips. Cutout arm openings at long raglan sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Wool suiting. 77% virgin wool/19% polyamide/4% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 24in / 61cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,XS
- Similar itemSuper soft, vintage-inspired band tee in a jersey gauze. Wide, round neck. Dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. 80’s-inspired, boombox & punk silk screen at chest. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 50% cotton, 50% modal.
- Similar itemEnhance a silky sheath dress with the foliole filigree of these stunning, sheer black tights. Opaque leafstalks of lobed palms and curlicue stems twist and flourish your look with elegant movement and supple texture. Matched with fringed booties, this pair of leafy legwear makes a simple dress into an exquisite, toast-inspiring ensemble. Boho, Pinup, Quirky Conversation Centerpiece Tights in Black for Work occasions.
- Similar itemThe Women's Lenon Sweater in hazy blue by Wildfox boasts a loose knit construction, with drop-stitch holes and dropped shoulder seams for a relaxed fit. Patterned with white snowflakes, the jumper features long sleeves and ribbed detail to the wide scoop neckline. K.D. 56% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 10% Wool.
- Similar itemOpaque tights with a net grid pattern. Stretchy fit. By Legale. 94% Nylon. 6% Spandex. Import.
- Ted Baker LondonDaisum Chain-Knit Sweater, BlueDetailsTed Baker London chain knit sweater with front center and bias side pattern. Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem; 27 3/4"L sleeves. Round neckline. Long sleeves with ridged cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Ridged curved hem with side slits. Pullover style. Wool/nylon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Ted Baker London: Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label. " Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel.
- Similar itemFrom the runway. Sleeveless, structured trench coat in a crisp, brushed canvas with a cape-style yoke, oversized cargo pockets & self-tie belt. Notched lapel. Double breasted button fastening front. Tortoise buttons. Shoulder epaulets. Gusseted cargo pockets at hips. Vented back hem. Unlined. Knee-length. Color: Tan. 46% cotton, 36% polyester, 18% nylon. Made in Italy.
- Say salutations to well-read style by donning this purple 100% cotton tee by Out of Print. Featuring a vintage cover of Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice, this V-neck tee will show all around that you have style. For every one of these terrific tees sold, a book is donated to a community in need. Claim yours today, and proudly wear it with your favorite pair of worn-in jeans, canvas sneakers, and a novel sense of pride! Travel Mid-length Short Sleeves Novel Tee in Elizabeth by Out of Print in Purple for Casual occasions.
- Adorned with a unicorn graphic to the front, the Wildfox Women's Unicorn Print A-Line T-Shirt in vintage white features a soft jersey blend construction with short sleeves and a scoop neck. With an extra loose fit. K.D. 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.