- Similar itemWe love the gorgeous geometry of this color blocked sweater. In black, cream and metallic grey, it actually goes with nearly everything. The boat neck style and long dropped sleeves give it a loose fit look that we are loving. Crew neckline. Long sleeve. Pullover. Geometric print. Fabricated in a cotton blend.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend leggings with cut-out geometric weave panels running down the outside of the leg from Stella McCartney. Oversize elasticated waistband with concealed zipper and hook and eye fastening at rear. Concealed zipper at ankle.
- Similar itemAllover open knit waffle patterning lends a sporty edge to this boxy cut cotton pullover from Helmut Lang. White cotton, round neckline, raglan long sleeves, longer draped back. Loose, boxy fit. Team with slick leather shorts or a ruched jersey mini. 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Black cotton blend iconic cropped leggings from Getting Back To Square One featuring an elasticated waistband and a cropped length.
- Similar itemCrafted from an ultra-soft stretch Pima cotton blend, Polo Ralph Lauren's comfortable ankle-length legging features contrast stitching and Ralph Lauren's screen-printed signature pony at the right hip. Cotton/modal/elastane. Machine washable. Imported. Elasticized waistband. Contrast stitching runs down the side of each leg. Approximate inseam: 25 inches. In the United States, 25 percent of the purchase price of Pink Pony products sold at Macy’s benefits the Pink Pony Fund of The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation to support programs for screening, early diagnosis, treatment, research and patient navigation. The Pink Pony Campaign is Ralph Lauren Corporation's worldwide initiative in the fight against cancer, supporting programs for screening, early diagnosis, treatment, research and patient navigation. Ralph Lauren's mission is to reduce disparities in cancer care in medically underserved communities and ensure that treatment is available at an earlier, more curable stage. For more information, please write to The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation, 625 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
- Perfectly worn-in and effortlessly timeless, this sweatshirt from Current/Elliott is a comfy choice for laid-back days. Heather grey, wide neckline, long sleeves, exposed side zips. Loose fit. Wear with classic denim cutoffs and strappy sandals for a chic summer look. 54% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 9% Viscose. Machine wash.
- Similar itemTed Baker LondonDaisum Chain-Knit Sweater, BlueDetailsTed Baker London chain knit sweater with front center and bias side pattern. Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem; 27 3/4"L sleeves. Round neckline. Long sleeves with ridged cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Ridged curved hem with side slits. Pullover style. Wool/nylon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend leggings from Joseph featuring an elasticated waistband and front and side silver-tone zip pockets.
- Collar:Round neck Sleeve Length:Long Sleeve Clothing Length:Regular Material:Knitting wool Sweaters Type:Pullovers