Tagged by: @origami-kitten (Thanks!)
• Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 10 ten songs:
1. Karma Klub - The Stars (Austrian band saw them live this summer CHECK THEM OUT)
2. S W E R V E - Honeydripper
3. Catfish and the Bottlemen - Kathleen
4. JAWS - Gold
5. Wild Birds - Cherry Blossom Dance (They came to my school to do a gig!)
6. Years & Years - Traps (AttackAttackAttack Remix)
7. Foals - Out of the Woods (Kulkid Remix)
8. The Makemakes - The Lovercall (Another Austrian band!)
9. Crystal Castles - Not in Love ft. Robert Smith
10. Elton John - Rocket Man
• If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?
Currently I'm just really wanting to go to St Polten in Austria for a very particular week in August for a festival I've been to for the last 3 yrs but can't go this year cause I'm rehearsing for a show. Past few years I've gone with my uncle and aunty but I'd really like to go with my old friends from leicester cause I'm missing them since moving last year.
• What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
Just your basic biro at least thats what I use most of the time. I love the way fountain pens with blue ink look though but I always end up getting it half way down my arm!
• Favourite month and why?
December I like it cold
• Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them
Not that I know of
• Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
A pillow, an apricot, a book
• What brand logo is closest to you currently?
• Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favourites?
lots of weird seventies games from my mum
• A musical artist you love that isn’t well known.
Karma Klub https://soundcloud.com/karma-klub
• A musical artist you love that is well known.
David Bowie around 1974 when he went all soul
• What is your desktop background currently?
A picture of copenhagen near the palace
• Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them.
My mum through my voice she is in the same room as me
• First colour you can think of that isn’t in the rainbow.
• What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?
laptop, radio, kitchen things with the time on them
• What musical artists have you seen perform live?
bryan adams 3 times when I was little and most of the line up from the last 3 frequency festivals
• Does virginity matter to you?
I go between it's just a social construct and not wanting to regret the first time
• What gaming consoles do you or your family own?
wii that my mum uses for yoga
• What pets do you have? What are their names?
none though i'd love a cat
• What magazines do you read, if any?
INDIE and TANK online i'll look at nme, oyster and dazed
• Favourite item of clothing?
my music t-shirts from festivals and various bands its my way of starting conversations with strangers
• Name at least one book you loved as a child.
the little prince still do!
• What email service do you use?
hotmail and squirrelmail in school (it sounds cute but its sooo slow)
• Is there anything hanging on the walls of the room you are currently in?
nope all empty
• What’s your favourite number, and why?
5 don't know why just find it lucky somehow
• Earliest moment in your life you can remember
I remember lots of random things and emotions from being a baby like sitting in the Hard Rock cafe in guangzhou when i was less than 1
• What did you have for dinner yesterday?
I'm not sure if I had anything though I might have just forgot
• How often do you brush your teeth?
once but my teeth are still all there and the dentist says I should just continue as i am
• What’s your favourite candy/chocolate?
dark chocolate cat tongues from galler (not actually from cats look it up)
• If you were suddenly really hungry, what would you choose to eat?
porridge with golden syrup its so easy to make I live on it in boarding school
• If you could study anything, what would it be?
I want to go into acting so drama at one of the top acting school but I'd also quite like to study the sciences which I gave up after GCSEs. I still kind of study science through the internet though (and mythbusters!)
• Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick)
Nivea lip butter the texture of vaseline creeps me out
• What things annoy you more than anything else?
Hatred in the world
• What kind of position are you in at the moment?
Stretched out across the sofa
• Do you wear much jewellery?
I always wear a carnelian stone round my neck on a cotton cord and mostly wear my mums teenage ring
• What do you carry your money in?
The tiny pocket in jeans that everyones kind of unsure of its use
• Do you enjoy driving? Why or why not?
Not even started yet even though by now I could have been driving for over a year. I prefer bikes/trains/buses or just going by foot which is really easy in the city
• Longest drive you have ever been on?
Austria to Verona
• Furthest away from home you have ever been?
• How many times have you moved house?
Up until I was 2 my family moved around a lot and stayed in lots of temporary homes once we came back from china but since then 4 times
• What is on the floor of the room you’re currently in, not including furniture?
Slippers and random cables
• How many devices do you own which can access the internet?
• Is there is anything that is guaranteed to always make you happy?
Music but it can also reduce me to a crying ball so it varies
• Is there anything that always makes you sad?
Questioning my life choices
• What do you associate the colour red with?
• Last strong smell you can remember smelling?
• Last healthy thing you ate?
• Do you drink tea or coffee, and how much per day?
I drink herbal teas occasionally, never drink coffee cause I don't like the taste
• What do you associate the colour blue with?
The eyes of a certain someone
• How long is the closest ruler you can find?
I just looked at the table and gave up in my pencil case there is probably a 15cm and one of those twisting 30cm ones and in the basket next to me a 1m IKEA tape measure. But I'm too lazy to look
• What colour pants/skirt/etc are you currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any ; )
Because I'm wearing a dress if you must know it's red
• When was the last time you drank water?
• How often do you clear your browser history?
• Do you believe nude photos can be artistic, rather than erotic?
yes would you call the paintings in museums porn it's just a different medium
• Ever written fanfiction for anything?
• Last formal event you attended.
Ha I don't go to formal events
• If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why?
September cause you could have a summery party without being the baby of the class
• Would you prefer to be at a beach or in the countryside?
Countryside. I hate sand. Ew.
• Roughly how many people live in your town?
• Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
2 friends, my aunty and Tom Odell (though unfortunately I don't know him personally)
• Favourite place to shop? Can be a certain store or a place where there are multiple stores.
Muji, Nature Decouvertes, Mango, Monki and random vintage shops or markets
• Do you have a smartphone? What kind? If you don’t, do you want one?
• What is your least favourite colour, and why?
i like all of the colours
• How do you spell grey/gray?
grey (I'm a Brit)
• What time is it currently?
• Is there anything you should be doing right now?
Learning the scores for a musical I'm in in Edinburgh.
--> THE LOST DOMAIN - C VENUE Aug 18-23 at the Fringe
@gracenoel @elinemarialola @basic-appeal @dani-louise @ke-lly @heydiannaaa @cinnamondonut @ercsvprm @monmongoose @f-resh @angela-jiang @meredith-egan @gwanaa @simpleandyoung @etheras @tina-gadze