Its winter time and some peoples lips get very chapped like mine. Here are some wonderful chapsticks you should try!
-It has SPF
-there are different kinds from this brand, so you should check on the label for whatever you want on the chapstick.
- I have one with an orangey tube and its very nice.
-These are mainly clear colored with no scent
+ Soft Lips
-These are very nice! it keeps your lips super soft!
- I dont own one but my friend does and it great!
- These come in cute scents like strawberry and vanilla.
-These are mainly clear coated too, but there are sometimes tinted ones.
-SPF 15-20 it depends on what you buy.
-There are also some for just fixing your chapped lips.
+Burts Bee's original lip balm
-seals moisture inside the lips
- uses peppermint oil to heal the lips.
- clear and smooth
-easy to apply
- only the lemon-drop has SPF
- i heard these are amazing.
- I got the one in the blue tube. and the lip balm itself was clear. It smell really good! The other clear one is in the green tube and it smells like peppermint.
-there are tinted and clear ones.
- 20 SPF
-moisturizes lips really well
- after a few weeks your lips will be very nice!
-the colors are pretty bright.
there are different types in this brand. Like there is the original, moisturizer, 30 SPF ones.
-each kind has a different job.
-the original is for chapped lips.
These are the ones that i like. You should check them out!!!!
Send us your requests!!!!formsprin us! tipchickas