- Jacques LevineEvie Leopard-Print Satin Slide SandalDetailsJacques Levine leopard-print satin slide. 1/2" micro-wedge heel. Buckle details at double-band vamp. Textured golden metal midsole. Piped metallic leather trim. Cushioned leather insole. Stamped rubber outsole. "Evie" is imported. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Printed in all-over stripes and a mixed square print, this Diane von Furstenberg tee is of a bithesome nature. Incorporating black and white crystal strass, this top will bring a smile to any face with its rich medley of colours.
- Similar itemLight blue cotton blend distressed denim shorts from Dondup featuring a concealed front fastening, a five pocket design, belt loops, a distressed detail and a leather brand patch to the rear.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Bovine leather. Details: snakeskin print, multicolor pattern, logo detail, logo detail, framed closure, mini, lined interior, internal card slots, internal zip pocket, removable shoulder strap, metallic straps. Measurements: Depth: 0.78 inches Height: 3.9 inches Length of strap: 44.85 inches Width: 7.41 inches.
- Similar itemWhite cotton. Slips on. 100% cotton. Hand wash
- No red soles-but plenty of attitude. Just like the women Christian Louboutin designs for, the Sweet Charity mini crossbody is unapologetically feminine but with an extraordinarily wrought, strong edge. Details Matte calfskin with matte tonal spikes. Shiny gunmetal hardware. Chain crossbody strap pulls through top of bag, 24 1/2" drop. Magnetic-snap flap; leather and chain-mesh bow with dome stud band. Back slide pocket. Interior slide pocket; faille lining in Christian Louboutin signature red. 4"H x 6"W x 1 1/2"D. Made in Italy.
- Be prepared to be blinded by the sheer beauty of this bombastic platforms sandals courtesy of Giuseppe Zanotti! Smooth suede upper. Strap at vamp with metal goldtone emblems with turquoise stone accents; Single toe strap. Leather lining. Leather sole with heel grip. ½" Flat stacked heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Metal; Italy;
- Similar itemAli Fatourechi of Genetic Denim toured the world to create sleek denim with a second-skin fit. The perfect denim cut-offs are a summer staple and this light blue pair with distressed patches and a frayed hem embody effortless nonchalance. Match with a layered shirt-and-tee combination for unassuming style. UK online exclusive. Light blue shorts. Soft distressed denim. Waistband with belt loops. Two front pockets with a coin pocket. Distressed patches at the front. Frayed hem. Two back pockets. Button and zip closure. 100% cotton. Wash at 30.Made in Japan.
- Similar itemK. JacquesGina Metallic Suede Gladiator Sandal, Rose GoldDetailsMetallic suede with silver hardware. Strappy vamp buckles at ankle. Open toe with thong strap. Leather footbed and sole. 1/2" flat stacked heel. "Gina" is made in St. Tropez, France. Designer About K. Jacques: Unfussy and to the point, K. Jacques sandals look great and feel good. The company was founded in Saint Tropez in the 1930s, and these precisely crafted shoes epitomize luxurious French craftsmanship. Simple strappy leather designs make them your go-to warm-weather shoe. From beach to boardwalk, you'll feel right on trend with their colorful designs and exotic prints.