- People also likedEndless Summer Cookbook from Katie Lee. Renowned as an expert event hostess as well as co-host of Food Network's The Kitchen, Endless Summer is an expertly presented collection of recipes by Lee which celebrate the vibrant flavors of summer. Also included are ideas for wine pairings and general tips for easy entertaining. Publisher: Stewart, Tabori and Chang. 224 pages.
- People also likedAuthentic Cuban recipes offer a mixture of Spanish, Indian, African, Chinese, and Portuguese cuisine, from appetizers like Green Plantain Chips, to such entrees as Roast Pork Creole, to tropical rum-based drinks and desserts. Filled with reminiscences and evocative halftone photos of Randelman's childhood in pre-Castro Cuba, this book presents more than 200 traditional recipes for Cuban dishes, a cuisine that lusciously combines Spanish, Indian, African, Chinese, and Portuguese influences. Format: Paperback. Pages: 352.
- People also likedHaving battled an autoimmune disease the modern-medicine way for many years, Danielle Walker took matters into her own hands and set out to regain her health through the medicine of food. After four years of turning her kitchen into a laboratory for revamping her culinary point of view, Danielle mastered the art of grain-free, dairy-free and gluten-free cooking--and improved her well-being, eliminating all her ailments. A self-trained chef, Danielle is the new face of grain-free and gluten-free cooking, tempting foodies of all stripes with her innovative, accessible recipes for delicious, vibrant Paleo food. Paying homage to the dishes she loved from her pre-Paleo life, she has ingeniously recreated all of her favorites without grains, gluten or dairy in her first-ever cookbook. Coupling her delightful recipes with elegant photography, Danielle takes you on a multicourse Paleo and gluten-free culinary journey from appetizers to dessert. Because Danielle knows that she's not the only one with a finicky toddler at the dinner table, she has included a special children's section with amusing dishes that will bring joy to any child and also pass any mom's test for wholesome ingredients. Omitting grains, gluten, dairy, and refined sugar doesn't correlate with omitting taste in these recipes. Easy-to-follow instructions are complemented by mouthwatering photos that seem to burst off the page with flavor. Danielle's recipes are sure to leave you feeling satisfied and exhilarated, rather than deprived. Format: Paperback. Pages: 368.
- People also likedGiada De Laurentiis is one of America's most-loved culinary stars, adored for her Food Network hit shows and her New York Times bestselling cookbooks alike, both of which feature her fresh, flavorful Italian recipes. For the first time, Giada tackles weeknight cooking, sharing her favorite tips and go-to dishes—all in her vibrant signature style—to get a delicious meal on the table in a flash. After a full day, Giada, like most parents, wants nothing more than to sit down for a home-cooked dinner with her husband, Todd, and their daughter, Jade. Weeknights with Giada rises to the challenge, delivering soups, sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, and meat and fish dishes that come together quickly as stand-alone main courses—most in half an hour or less: Rustic Vegetable and Polenta Soup, a hearty soul-warming one-pot dish, cooks in under twenty minutes; Lemony White Bean, Tuna, and Arugula Salad is a great meal that's quickly assembled from pantry and fridge essentials; Spicy Linguini with Clams and Mussels is a fifteen-minute-or-less spectacular pasta; and you can't beat Grilled Sirloin Steaks with Pepper and Caper Salsa, which are also ready in just fifteen minutes. From inventive breakfast-for-dinner dishes and meatless Monday vegetarian recipes—both weekly traditions in Giada's house—to picnic sandwiches and hearty salad recipes for reinventing leftovers, Weeknights with Giada reveals every secret in her repertoire. Even the desserts are quick to mix and bake, should a craving—or a last-minute school bake sale—strike. Here is Giada at her most inventive—and at her most laid-back. Flavor, freshness, and fun take center stage while cooking times, pots dirtied, and stress are kept to a minimum. With gorgeous color photographs and intimate home snapshots of Giada and her family, Weeknights with Giada is a welcome handbook of fantastic recipes and surefire Monday-to-Friday strategies for every home cook. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 240 pages.
Christmas cookies.. Simple but so cute!
- Like it to save to your profile