- "AT Red blouse; H&M polka dot pleated skirt" — @missmatched039
- "Use Loft striped skirt" — @missmatched039
- "Use new Target guava skirt and Forever 21 jacket" — @missmatched039
- Make a statement with this bold combination of cool and warm tones... - laura Photo Credits: Row 1: unknown via Pinterest | Erin Hearts Court via Style
- Blue stripes and red lace
- A true design icon—the pencil skirt—meticulously shaped and seamed to figure-flattering perfection (say hello to mile-long legs). The double-serge wool lends the sleek silhouette a weightier feel that couldn't be more perfect for cooler days. With a thinner waistband for an even more comfortable fit. Sits at waist. Back zip. Back vents. Lined. 21 1/2" long. Import. Dry clean. Online only.
- A style icon: one of our all-time favorites (and best sellers)—the schoolboy blazer—updated for fall in a distinguished Blackwatch tartan wool. Featuring a posh, slightly shrunken fit and finished with details like a lapel buttonhole, a ticket pocket, a secret interior pocket for carrying little extras like lipstick (and hello, chapstick) and crested gold buttons for a touch of legacy luxe. Lapel collar. Long sleeves. Self-fabric elbow patches. Chest welt pocket, welt flap pockets. Functional buttons at cuffs. Fully lined. Hits at hip. Import. Dry clean.
- "Use BR red tweed blazer" — @missmatched039
Personal style and fashion blog of Blair Eadie. Blair is a lover of all things colorful, chic, preppy and printed. She currently resides in NYC.
- "BR red Mad Men Pumps" — @missmatched039
Stripes, denim, red... love!
- "H&M taupe polka dot skirt" — @missmatched039
- "LOFT tie front blouse; red Target skirt" — @missmatched039