- Neutral but sure to be noticed, these Christian Louboutin pumps are the go-to for practically any occasion, finishing your outfit with the unmistakable signature red sole. Patent leather. 5" covered heel; 1 1/2" platform; 3 1/2" equiv. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Similar itemViolet RayBoxy Pebbled Faux Leather Satchel Bag, CoralDetailsViolet Ray boxy faux leather (polyurethane) satchel bag with golden hardware. Rolled handles with 4" drop. Triple snake chain with shoulder pad strap; 17" drop. Zip top closure. Interior, one full size zip pocket; one open and one cellphone pocket. Chevron pattern fabric lining. Exterior, envelope flap snap pocket and one zipper pocket. Approx. 10 /12"H x 15"W x 5"D; medium sized interior. Bag weighs approx. 2. 05 lbs. Imported. Designer About Violet Ray: Trendy Violet Ray handbags are made in New York of vegan leather and are rooted in quality, affordability, and utility. Designs display classic shapes in varied textures with polished custom hardware. From the crossbody, satchel, tote, and mini speedy, Violet Ray styles are made to be practical yet progressive.
- This spunky strapless dress by Ozbudak is made of wonderful elasticized cotton to give it a scrunched, ruched shape that molds to your body and beautifully shows off a strong back through band-like cutouts. Handmade in Italy.
- Similar itemMandarin collar. Long sleeves with zip cuffs. Button front closure. Zip front pockets. Back vent. Padded shoulders. Approx. 21.5" length. Imported. Fiber Content: Shell: 100% lamb leather Lining; 100% cotton Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester. Care: Specialist leather clean only.
- Christian LouboutinLady Peep Patent Red Sole Pump, BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump. Peep toe sits atop 1 1/4" platform. 5 3/4" covered heel; 4 1/2" equiv. Low dipped vamp visually elongates legs. Leather lining and footbed. Christian Louboutin signature red leather sole. "Lady Peep" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemTheory's outfit-polishing blazer features cropped, bracelet-showcasing sleeves on a wear-everywhere silhouette. Polyester. Dry clean. Made in USA. Notched lapel, three quarter sleeves, three-button cuffs. Chest pocket, one-button closure, two slit front pockets, lined.
- Nha KhanhAlma Eyelet Pleated DressDetailsNha Khanh "Alma" eyelet, pleated voile dress. Round neckline; cutout back buttons at top. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Fitted bodice. Pleated, flared skirt. Back zip. Cotton/polyester; polyester lining. Dry clean. Made in USA of Japanese material. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Marcia Snake Patent Ankle-Wrap Sandal in White/FlameModel's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Nha Khanh: Khanh Nguyen conceptualized the Nha Khanh collection by drawing inspiration from the feminine word for light (nha) and the masculine word for celebration (khanh). The designer, who was raised in Dallas, Texas by Vietnamese artisan parents, uses both to create modern, ethereal garments that evoke the designs of distinct architecture, one-of-a-kind art pieces, and the beauty of nature. Nha Khanh is manufactured exclusively in the United States.
- Similar itemFoldover flap with magnetic closure. Exterior features spikes. Interior features zip pockets. Dust bag included. Approx. 6" H x 9" W x 1" D. Imported. Materials: PU exterior, cotton lining.
- Carolina HerreraOptical Illusion Printed Dress, Ivory/OrchidDetailsOptical-printed Carolina Herrera dress. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless halter shoulders. Fitted bodice; banded natural waist. Narrow A-line skirt with inverted pleat. Approx. 43 1/2"L from shoulder to hem; knee length. Hidden back zip. Viscose/cotton. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.