- Similar itemMad Hatter Gray Velvet Dining Chair Gray velvet dining chair. Black piping. High-back design. Curved, contemporary charcoal legs. Includes rectangular gray velvet pillow. 28" wide. 31" deep. 52" high. Some assembly required.
- Weathered and worn and crafted by the best, this reclaimed wood industrial bookshelf is set to steal the show in your living room. Picture perfect from every angle, whether you're capturing the crisp, clean oak wood shelves or the crisp cast iron rods that hold them together, this piece is about as stunning as it gets. Statuesque and commanding, this a piece that deserves to shine with carefully styled vignettes, whether they be vintage decanters or family photos. Enjoy a one year warranty on this piece. 75 inches high x 47.25 inches wide x 19 inches deep. Constructed from bolted reclaimed wood, cast iron rods and wheels. 5 shelves measuring 47 inches long x 18.34 inches wide x 1.75 inches thick. Distance between iron rod supports is 32 inches wide x 11.5 inches deep. Book case ships unassembled. Light assembly required with instructions provided.
- Similar itemDesign Jasper Morrison, 2008. Metal frame, wood structure, polyurethane foam. Made in Germany by Vitra. Place sofa is Jasper Morrison's interpretation of what is now a modern classic sofa type. A low lounge sofa with a decidedly horizontal thrust. With carefully chosen proportions, much comfort and no decorative frills, Place sofa offers the key features in the purest of condensed form. Voluminous, slightly rounded cushions with soft fabric or leather covers invite you to lounge on Place sofa, and the high-grade inner workings ensure enduring comfortable seating. Thanks to its modular structure, the Place sofa's shape can be defined personally and changed at any time. With Place sofa, Jasper Morrison has successfully coupled the typical informal feel of this type of sofa with highly precise finishing and great expressive clarity, and thus renewed the typology firmly in line with his philosophy of supernormal design. Born in London, Jasper Morrison studied design at the Royal College of Art and at the HdK in Berlin. Editor of the Design Year Book in 1999 with a passion for the history of design. Morrison's objects provide a quiet contrast to the creative exuberance of the Eighties. The visual restraint, high functionalism and constructive simplicity attract attention to his work. Place sofa is available in a variety of configurations and sizes. The 2-seater with chaise includes one side element and one chaise element with three pillows in matching upholstery as pictured. Other configurations available, please call for details. Please indicate position of chaise when looking at sofa. 2-Seater chaise: 27.5" h | 94.5" w | 37.5" d | seat: 15.25" h. Chaise: 27.5" h | 47.25" w | 65" d | seat: 15.25" h.
- Similar itemMad Hatter Purple Velvet Dining Chair Purple velvet dining chair. Curved, contemporary black legs. High-back design. Includes rectangular purple velvet pillow. 28" wide. 31" deep. 52" high. Some assembly required.
- Similar itemMad Hatter Red Velvet Dining Chair Red velvet dining chair. Curved, contemporary black legs. High-back design. Includes rectangular red velvet pillow. 28" wide. 31" deep. 52" high. Some assembly required.
- Similar itemUse this dramatic bookshelf up against a wall or in a loft space as a room divider. Stocked in a light driftwood, now available with four shelves. Dimension: 47L x 16W x 61.5H inches. Materials: Oak / Oak Veneer. Finish: Reclaimed Look. Assembly Required: Yes.
- Similar itemDesign Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2008. Chromed steel, metal, polyurethane foam, polyester, wool and upholstery. Made in Germany by Vitra. A sofa can go beyond being merely a piece of furniture and become a room of its own within a room - this was the idea that prompted Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec to design the Alcove Sofa. With its soft seat and backrest upholstery, as well as the high, flexible side and back panels, Alcove Sofa creates the frame for a comfy, safe and secure world, a place for relaxed withdrawal from the hustle and bustle of life. Yet, Alcove Sofa is also a meeting place and point of communication: In the larger version two people can sit opposite each other, relaxing back against the side walls. As two- or three-seaters, the Alcove Sofa fits interiors of different sizes. Moreover, the Alcove Love Seat offers the advantages of the Alcove Sofa but for a smaller footprint. The Alcove Ottoman is a comfortable complement. The two brothers, Ronan and Erwan, have been working together since 1999. Their collaboration is a constant dialogue, nourished by their single identities and strived towards a common goal. Today, the Bouroullec brothers work with numerous manufacturers such as Vitra, Cappellini, Issey Miyake, Magis, Ligne Roset, Habitat and the Kréo Gallery. They were named "Creator of the Year" in 2002, elected "designer of the year" in 2003 and have won multiple other awards. Their creations have been exhibited in many collective or solo exhibitions and are part of some permanent museum collections around the world. The Alcove love seat includes two matching backrest cusions. Optional set of 2 armrest & 2 small backrest cushions also available. 37" H | 33" w | 49.75" L.
- Similar itemSimplicity and minimalism define the Redford House Palmer book shelf. Dapper in a range of interiors, this display case boasts sophisticated style in its seven rectangular shelves. 40"W x 14"D x 86"H. Alder wood. Choice of non-toxic, hand-lacquered finishes available (shown in antique gold) Optional distress markings artistically mimic everyday wear. Color and texture may vary from piece to piece.
- Design Antonio Citterio, 2010. Molded polyurethane, belted metal, die-cast aluminum, upholstery. Made in Germany by Vitra. Introducing Suita: an elegant, timeless sofa system from Vitra and Antonio Citterio that is at once lightweight and technical. The precise geometry and soft padding of the body seem to float above the sleek, aluminum legs echoing classic, mid-century American design. Featuring individual components that can be freely combined, Suita adapts to suit all kinds of design visions, individual styles and environments. Suita sofa can take on either a formal or casual attitude depending on the cushions, which feature different combinations of foam and feather and are available in various degrees of softness. The slender seat shell allows for maximum seating area, whereas the sofa itself takes up as little space as possible. The basic elements of the Suita Sofa system can be used individually, or they can be mixed and matched to suite all kinds of living spaces and furnishing needs. Some elements of the Suita collection can be fitted with a head section that offers both support and serves as a barrier from noise and visual stimuli. Also, an optional tray can be mounted on the back edge of the sofa. When combined with a chair and a laptop, it makes a perfect, casual workplace. If placed against a wall, the tray creates an additional shelf or decoration space. The elegant frames (offered in your choice of polished, black-coated or white-coated aluminum) together with the choice of fabric or leather covers offer individuality in terms of comfort and appearance. * Suita is offered with two different cushion options - soft or firm. The softer version is available with either classic or pointed cushions while the firm version is only offered with classic cushions. Please call for additional cushion options including Alexander Girard pillows. This version includes two back cushions. Three-seater sofa: 91.75" w | 34.75" d | 34.75" h | seat: 18.5" h. Three-seater w/optional tray: 91.75" w | 45.75" d | 34.75" h | seat: 18.5" h. Three-seater w/optional head section: 91.75" w | 37.5" d | 41.75" h | seat: 18.5" h.