- Mid-Calf boot. 4" contoured wood stacked heel. Mid-calf buckle accessory, oval toe. SKU: 40073.
- Snap, click, flash! Feeling just gorgeous in your black peplum top and metallic jacquard trousers, you smize with your impeccably dressed best friends for the lounge photographer. Just earlier, you were sitting in your corner office, wrapped in a cropped grey blazer and meeting important deadlines. Now youre enjoying a glass of champagne as sparkly as the gold bib necklace above your sweetheart neckline, while striking poses in your ribbed, stretch fabric blouse like youre on the runway! Short Strapless Peplum Posh for the Photo Top in Black embellished with Exposed zipper, Pleats for Girls Night Out, Holiday Party occasions.
- Similar itemAdd sparkling color with drop earrings featuring beautifully faceted peridot gemstones set in open bezel frames of 14k yellow gold with matching wire hooks. In 14k Yellow Gold.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: crêpe, solid color, no appliqués, hook-and-bar, zip, rear closure, no pockets, lined interior, high waisted, a-line style.
- Similar itemOpenwork Solid color Zip Hook-and-eye closure Lined interior . Material:60% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane, Ecologic Leather
- Similar itemBlack nappa leather 'Babies' mid-calf boots from Saint Laurent featuring a round toe, a side zip fastening, a chunky mid-heel with gold-tone glitter details and a high shine finish.
- Wrap dress
- Similar itemAdd sparkling color with drop earrings featuring beautifully faceted amethyst gemstones set in open bezel frames of 14k yellow gold with matching wire hooks. In 14k Yellow Gold.
- Piazza Sempione3/4 Puff-Sleeve Smocked Pleat TopDetailsPiazza Sempione tweed-print pleated georgette top. Scoop neckline. Three-quarter puffed sleeves; slits; cuffs. Smocked peplum. Back button closure. Pullover style. Silk; cupro/spandex lining. Made in Italy. Designer About Piazza Sempione: Italian line Piazza Sempione presented its first collection in 1991, showcasing precise fit and luxurious fabrics-qualities still seen in its collections today. Employing traditional sartorial expertise and meticulous attention to detail, Piazza Sempione designs are both timely and timeless, and every article is still made from start to finish in Italy.