Sale / PriceAll
- Preowned 1930s Raspberry Pink Red Velvet Evening Gown Vintage Dress Bustle 6This Late 1930's Vintage Dress Is Made From A Luxe Deep Raspberry Rayon Velvet And Has A Back "bustle" And Semi Off Shoulder Sleeves With Elastic For A Slight Gather.. This Beautiful Vintage Dress Has A Side Metal Zipper And Is In Excellent Condition. Please Review All Of The Measurements But I Would Estimate This To Be A Modern Day Us Size 6. Bust: 36"Waist: 26"Hips: FreeLength From Under Arm To Waist: 10"Length From Waist: 39"
- Preowned 1920's Gallenga Couture Metallic Stenciled Red Velvet Angel-sleeve Trained GownBreathtaking Maria Monaci Gallenga Couture Trained Gown Dating Back To The Early 1920's. The Textile Art Of Gallenga Is Often Compared To That Of Mariano Fortuny Because They Both Produced Hand-Stenciled Designs That Drew Inspiration From The Distant Past. Gallenga Became The Mentor Of The Italian Futurists And In 1925 Exhibited In The Italian Pavilion, Winning The Grand Prix For Stenciled Textiles. I Adore The Metallic Stenciled Medieval Novelty Pattern Throughout. The Care To Place This Garment Together Must Have Taken Weeks. The Luxurious Heavily-Pleated Collar And Waistband Create A Beautiful Regal Effect. My Favorite Detail Is The Dramatic Winged Angel-Sleeves Which Gallenga Was Known For. Throughout Her Career, She Remained True To Her Original Formula For Stenciling On Silk-Velvet. She Used As Many As Nine Tones Of Gold And Silver Pigment To Achieve The Desired Ombré Shading. The Metallic Pigment Does Not Tarnish Or Flake Off, Thanks To A Special Formula Devised By Gallenga's Husband, A Professor At The University Of Rome. Examples Of Her Work Are Extremely Rare And Found In World-Renowned Museum Archives. MeasurementsBust:33-34 InchesWaist:27 InchesHips:up To 42 InchesSleeve Length:27 InchesTotal Length:59 Inches (Not Including Train)This Rare Gallenga Couture Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Serious Rips, Stains Or Discoloration.the Workmanship Is Immaculate And All Hand-Finished. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Snaps. Only Signs Of Age Are Two Professional Hole Repairs And Slight Dirt Marks To The Back Train. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- Preowned 1960s 60s Lipstick Red Velvet Vintage Column Gown W/ RhinestonesBeautiful 1960S Red Velvet Dress! Wonderful Flattering Fit, With A Timeless Style. Two Mock Rhinestones At Either Side Of The Waist, Connected To A Rhinestone Chain In Center. Soft, Luxurious Velvet. Chic Bow Attached At The Back. A True Head Turner! Fully Lined. Full Metal Zipper Up The Back. In Great Condition. Approximately Size SmallMeasurements:36 Inch Bust 28 Inch Waist36 Inch Hips55 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Preowned 1950's Harvey Berin Beaded Ivory Satin & Red Velvet Evening Gown Coat EnsembleHarvey Berin Opened His Business In 1921, And By The 1940S He Was An Important Name In Women’S Fashion. His Designer,karen Stark, Adapted The Latest Styles From Paris Each Season. They Were Best Known For Their Ladylike Dresses And Ensembles. As Karen Stark Said, "i Like To Use Beautiful Fabrics And Unusual Trimmings. I Design For Everyone– But Always Very Feminine Women.” This Beautiful Beaded And Rhinestone Ivory-White Satin Tea-Gown Ensemble Is A Perfect Example Of Their Genius. The Bodice Is A Seductive Low-Cut Plunge With A Sparkling Side-Embellishment. I Love The Matching Tailored Evening Coat Fully-Lined In The Softest Deep Red Silk-Velvet. Perfect Of Any Upcoming Holiday Event!MeasurementsBust:36-37 InchesWaist:32 InchesHips:40 InchesTotal Dress Length:54 InchesCoat Sleeve Length:22 InchesThis Vintage Designer Dress And Evening Coat Are In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes.perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Ensemble Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Preowned 1930s Backless Red Bias Cut GownThis Is A Stunning Scarlet Gown From The 1930S. The Fashions Of The 1930S Were The Epitome Of Elegance, With A New Appreciation For Female Curves After The Straight Silhouettes Of The 1920S. Designers Such As Vionnet And Lanvin Began To Experiment With Body-Hugging Bias Cut Gowns And Decorative Inset Seams To Play With The Tension Of Architectural Lines And Flowing Fabrics. This Gown Does Not Disappoint. The Upwards-V Cut At The Underbust, Where The Deep Red Velvet Meets Scarlet Crepe, Creates A Beautiful Hourglass Effect, And The Circular Cutout And Tabard-Shaped Inset In The Back Draw The Eye Down The Form. The Velvet, Pleated Over The Shoulders, Is Equal Parts Femme Fatale And Reimagined Roman Centurion, Adding A Fiercely Sexy And Confident Edge To The Classic Gown. A Jewelled Silver Clip Completes The Back Neckline For Added Glitter, And Careful Hand-Finishing Throughout Shows The Skill And Care Of The Gown's Makers. This Dress Will Fill You With Presence And Command, And Its Timeless Quality Will Bring You All The Sophistication And Glamour Of Hollywood's Golden Age.
- Preowned 1980s Lapidus Haute Couture Plum Velvet And Taffeta Evening GownLapidus Haute Couture (Paris) Evening Gown Composed Of A Long Sleeves Top In Velvet Plum Color And A Long Printed Silk Taffeta Skirt With A Plum, Red And Fuchsia Floral Motif.The Magnificient Flared Skirt, Longer At The Rear, Is Constructed With Two Layers Of Draped And Pleated Taffetas, A Short One Over A Long One. The Long Sleeves Are Decorated With A Buttonhole Covered With Plum Velvet.Black Silk Lining. The Dress Closes In The Back With A Zipper And A Series Of Invisible Snaps.Very Good Condition. Dates The Years 1980-1985.Size Around 36Fr - 4/6UsMeasurements When The Dress Is Laid Flat: Length 160 Cm; Shoulder 39 Cm; Chest 47 Cm; Waist 35 Cm; Hips Approx. 56 Cm; Sleeve Length 63 Cm; Skirt Length 117 Cm; Neckline Length 23 Cm
- Preowned 1960's Bob Bugnand Watercolor Red & Orange Floral Flocked Satin Strapless GownBreathtaking Bob Bugnand For Sam Friedlander Designer Dress Dating Back To The Late 1960's. Bob Bugnand Worked As The Chief Designer For Jacques Heim And Robert Piquet Before Opening His Own Couture Workroom In Paris. This Stunning Watercolor Floral Gown Is A Wonderful Example Of His Pure Genius. The Fabric Itself Is A Masterpiece; Luxurious Tomato-Red Satin With Large Scale Flocked Orange & Pink Blossoms. The Bodice Is A Seductive Low-Cut Sweetheart Shelf-Bust Strapless In Rich Orange Velvet. I Adore The Bow-Tie Detail!. The Figure Flattering Column Skirt Makes This Garment So Elegant And Easy To Wear. A Timeless Beauty That Will Work For Any Modern Event!MeasurementsBust:35-36 InchesHips:up To 40 InchesLength Top To Waist:10 InchesLength Waist To Hem:40 InchesThis Vintage Bob Bugnand Designer Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Preowned Christian Dior Strapless Red Polka Dot Velvet And Net GownChristian DiorIn 1947, Christian Dior Brought Back Glamour With His “New Look” Collection. He Brought Luxurious Fabrics To His Fashions World At The Postwar Era, Inspired By The Nineteenth Century Woman. He Pinched His Waits, Flared His Skirts, And Accented Everything With Luxe.After His Death In 1957, Yves Saint Laurent Took Over The House, Designing Eight Collections.This Eighties Ball Gown Is Made Of Netting With Red Velvet Polkadots Throughout. It Is Fully Lined In Black Satin, With Layers Of Tulle To Give It Volume. The Dress Is Outlined With A Border Of Black Velvet Trim.
- Preowned " Drama" Red Carpet Velvet And Silk Chiffon Gown By Curiel CoutureTrue " Drama" Red Carpet Velvet And Silk Chiffon Gown By Curiel Couture. Rich Dark Brown Silk Velvet With Rushed Criss Cross Chiffon Covered Molded Corset Bodice. Sweetheart Neckline. Long Sleeves. Attached Flowing Two Long Scarves. Stunning Piece. Gown Has Inner Attached Corset As Well For Perfect Fit .Excellent Condition..no Spots On Velvet Or Signs Of Wear.Bust 36" Waist 28" Hips 36" Length 58" Sleeves 22"
- Preowned Romantic Vicky Tiel Coral Silk Velvet Burnout Gown With Bell SleevesThis Is A Fabulous Vicky Tiel Gown. This Magnificent Gown Is A Silk Burnout Upper And Viscose Lower. The Silk And Velvet Burnout Upper Is A Beautiful Coral, Red, And Silver Hue. The Sleeves Have Wonderful Movement. Zipper Closure. Made In France. Measure (Approximately)Length: 61.5"Shoulder To Shoulder: 15"Sleeve: 7 1/2"Waist: 26"-28"Hip: 34"-40"
- Preowned Ann Lawrence With Lesage Embroidery Embellishment GownAnn Lawrence Turquoise And Black Gown Is Heavily Accented With The Iconic "house Of Lesage"embroidery. Highly Detailed Combination Of Micro Metallic Gold Twine, Micro Gold, Black, Navy Blue Seed Beads, Turquoise Micro Seed Bugle Bead. Red And Purple Hues Of Velvet Accents, Along With Micro Gold And Bronze Sequins. The Gown Has Domain Sleeves Which Has Fitted Cuffs And Hidden Two Micro Snaps At Cuffs.gown Is Fully Lined With A Center Back Zipper (23"), And A Center Back Slit Which Measures 18 1/2". The Back Length Is 56 1/4", Front Is 55", Underarm-To-Hem Is 44", Neck-To-Sleeve Cuff Is 28 1/2", Cuff Circumference Is 7". Shoulder-To Domain Bottom Circumference Is 28". Neck Circumference Is 18 3/4" With Hook & Eye At Zipper Top. Underarm-To-Underarm Circumference Is 36". At The Sleeve's Cuff The Embellishment Measures 8 3/4" In Length, At The Neck The Embellishment Is 3 1/2" In Length.
- Preowned Scaasi 1990's Vintage Red & Black Long Sleeve Gown - 8Scaasi 1990's Vintage Red & Black Long Sleeve Gown - 8. This Gown Is In Excellent Vintage Condition With Very Light Wear. The Fabric Appears To Be A Velvet On Taffeta With A Floral Design. It Has An Off-The-Shoulder Neckline And Has A Slightly Longer Hem On The Back Of The Gown. Measurements:Bust- 34.5"Waist- 30"Hips- 41"Sleeve Length- 22.5"Length- 51.5"
- Preowned Iconic 1960's Pierre Balmain Couture Silk Maxi GownFrom The French Master Pierre Balmain Is An Amazing Dress Comprised Of Gradiated Sizes Of Red Silk Velvet Cut Out Bottom Heavy Circles Each Sewn By Hand Onto Heavy Structured Mesh (Almost A Horse Hair Feeling). Front And Back Yokes Are Solid Red Silk Velvet As Are The Hem And The End Of The Bell 3/4 Length Silk Gazar Sleeves. The Body Of The Dress Is An A Line Shape From The Base Of The Yoke To The Hem. The Yokes Are Lined In Red Silk, Then Muted Gold Throughout The Body Of The Dress Until The Last 3 Inches At The Hem Where Black Silk Is Attached By Hand. A Stunning Amount Of Hand Work Throughout The Dress Including The Back Zipper. Evidence Of It's Couture Status. Excellent Condition, Amazingly, Appears Unworn.MeasurementsBust 34"Waist 36"Hips OpenShoulders 14"Sleeves 18.50Length 56.50Fits Size Small.
- Preowned Vintage Sarmi Crimson Velvet & Magenta Silk Chiffon GownVintage Sarmi 1960's Crimson Velvet & Magenta Silk Chiffon Gown.This Dramatic, Flared Evening Gown Features A Lovely, Shaped Neckline, Atop Crimson Red Velvet Bow-Tie Detail Bodice. The Velvet Bodice Has A Higher, Empire Waistline At The Front, And Descends Down To The Natural Waist Level At The Back, Creating A Beautiful Curved Waistline From The Sides. The Bow-Tie Detail At The Center Front Is Attached, And Non-Adjustable.The Voluminous, Silk Chiffon Bottom Skirt In Gorgeous Magenta Is Gathered At The Waist With Full Flare Atop Solid Underskirt Lining Foundation.Centerback Metal Zipper Entry.Fully Lined With Internal Waist Strap For Support.There Is No Size Label. We Estimate The Gown To Be A Modern Us 8/10. Please See The Measurements Below To Ensure A Good Fit.*disclaimer* As Shown In The Second To Last, Close-Up Photo Of This Ad There Are Some Crease And Handling Marks On The Top Nap Of The Front Crimson Velvet Bow-Tie Detail, Created From The Gathered Construction Of The Bow. Also, As Shown In This Close-Up Photo There Is Some Very Hard To See, Very Slight, Natural Darkening Of The Magenta, Silk Chiffon Fabric Right Below The Waist Seam. It Is Very Hard To See Since The Fabric Is Very Gathered In At The Seam.*measurements*Flat Underarm To Underarm: 18"Flat Waist Across: 14"Center Back Length: 56"Rear Shoulder To Shoulder: 17"
- Preowned Galindo Red Burnout Velvet Beaded Shoulder Bias Cut Gown, Melanie GriffithThis Is A Gorgeous Ruby Red Gown Personal Property Melanie Griffith. The Gown Is A Sheer Fabric With Velvet Burnout Detail. It Has One Red And White Beaded Short Sleeve, A Strand Of Beads Across The Back Neckline, A Deep V-Shaped Back, And A Long Train With A Finger Loop.Measures:Shoulder Strap To Front Hem: 62"Shoulder Strap To The EndOf The Back Train: 85"Bust:32- 36"Waist: 28-32"Hip: 36"
- Preowned 1970's Gres Asymmetric One-shoulder Navy Velvet Grecian Goddess Evening GownMadame Gres Felt That The True Job Of The Couturier Was Not To Create A Name For One's Self, As Many Designers Do, But To Pay Rigorous Attention To The Clothing. This Stunning Navy-Blue Crepe & Silk-Velvet Gown Has So Much Detail, You Can Tell It Was Made With Loving Devotion. The Bodice Is A Seductive Asymmetric One-Shoulder Grecian Goddess Design. The Beautiful Column Skirt With A Side-Slit, Finished This Dress Off With The Perfect "femme Fatale" Vibe. Grès Had An Extraordinarily Long Career, Working Until The Late 1980's. Throughout This Period, Which Encompassed Huge Changes In Fashion, Her Work Remained Consistent And Timeless. Any One Of Her Elegant Gowns Could Be Seen Walking A Red Carpet Today. Measurements Bust:34-35 Inches Waist:27 Inches Hips:37 Inches Total Length:60 Inches This Vintage Gres Boutique Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes.perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Preowned Lanvin Black Glitter Gown With Plunging Back And Bow DetailThe Fabric Of This Lanvin Gown Is Exquisite. The Black Velvet Is Covered With Silver Glitter Inlayed In The Fabric. The Fabric Resembles The Look Of A Clear, Starry Night Sky; The Sparkles Reflect And Refract Light. The Puff Sleeve Detail Accented The Fitted Waist. The Back Features A 16" Long Plunge Detail. It Starts At Either Shoulder And Narrows Down To A Close At The Waistline. At The Back Center Waist, There Is A Large Bow Detail. The Bow Is Secured With Snaps. Originating From Underneath The Bow There Is A Pleated, Silk Panel. The Panel Mirrors The Plunge Above By Widening As It Travels Down To The Hem. The Pleating Allows For Movement And Extra Room. This Detail Adds Lightness And Movement To The Heavier Velvet Fabric, While Also Creating Drama To The Back Side. There Is A Hidden Zipper Along The Top Edge Of The Panel That Secures The Dress Closed With A Hook And Eye At The Back Waist. A Stunning Red Carpet Dress.
- Preowned 1980's Oscar De La Renta Silk Satin & Velvet Ball Gown DressGreat Condition, 1980's Oscar De La Renta Silk Satin & Velvet Ball Gown Dress.This Stunning Dress Was Designed By Oscar De La Renta During The 1980's In New York City, And Is Made In The Usa, As Labeled.The Dress Is Made Of Burgundy, Red Silk Satin With Velvet Top Bodice, And Sleeves.Bow-Tie Front, Empire Waist Design.Fitted Waist With Gorgeous, Flared Bottom Skirt Shape Gathered Out Of The Upper Thigh Level Join Seam. The Flared, Bottom Skirt Is Double Layered With A Taffeta Underskirt Weighted With A Satin Covered Band Of Thicker Tulle. This Gives The Bottom Skirt It's Dramatic Volume Shape.Center-Back Zipper Entry.Concealed Zippers At Rear Sleeve Cuffs.Fully Lined.In Great Condition.*measurements*There Is No Size Label. We Estimate The Dress To Be A Us Size 4, And Is Fitted At The True-Waist Level. The Mannequin In The Photos Is A Us Size 6, And It Is A Tight Fit. The Dress Can Probably Fit A Us 2 Comfortably As Well.Please Review The Measurements Below To Ensure An Accurate Fit:Flat Underarm To Underarm: 15"Flat True-Waist Level Across: 13"Flat Hips Across: 19"Center-Back Length: 55"Rear Shoulder To Shoulder: 15"Sleeve Length From Top Of Armhole Down To Cuff Edge: 23"
- Preowned 1970's Jean-louis Scherrer Couture Blue Velvet & Black Silk Sheer-illusion GownSeductive Jean-Louis Scherrer Numbered Couture Gown Dating Back To The Early 1970's. Jean-Louis Studied Fashion At The Chambre Syndicale De La Couture In Paris And Once Finished, Began Working At The House Of Dior Alongside Yves Saint Laurent. It Was At Dior That He Perfected His Cutting And Draping Skills. In 1962, Scherrer Began His Own Couture House And Was Instantly Known For His Elegant Evening Wear. This Breathtaking Sapphire-Blue Velvet And Black Silk-Chiffon Dress Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Bodice Is A Beautiful Mock Turtleneck With Lean, Long Button-Wrist Sleeves. The Panels Cover All Private Parts While The Sheer-Illusion Concept Showcases Your Feminine Curves . The Dramatic Mermaid Flounce Skirting Finishes This Garment Off With The Perfect "femme Fatale" Vibe. I Totally See This Couture Gown Gliding Down The Red Carpet.MeasurementsBust:33-35 Inches (Due To Stretch)Waist:25-27 Inches (Due To Stretch)Hips:up To 37 Inches Sleeve Length:25 InchesTotal Length:58 InchesThis Vintage Jean-Louis Scherrer Haute-Couture 010272 Numbered Evening Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. The Garment Closes With A Back-Zipper And Is All Hand-Finished. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- Preowned Extraordinary 1960s Sequin & Silk Plunging Travilla GownFamous For Creating Marilyn Monroe's Scintillating And Iconic "subway Grate" Dress For The Movie The Seven Year Itch, Travilla Began As A Costume Designer Before Opening His Own Custom Atelier In The 1950S. He Did Both Until 1970, Closed Shop And Then Reopened In In The Late Seventies. It Is His Early Work That Is In My Opinion His Best And This Dress Is Extraordinary. It Is Really One Of The Best Gowns I Have Had In The Shop And It Has Been A Struggle To Let It Go. This Phenomenal Silk Evening Gown Is Undeniably Exquisite In Its Cut And Design. The Sheer Simplicity Of Line Combined With That Beautiful Fabric And Boldness Of The Sequins That Cover Every Inch Combines To Create One Of The Most Beautiful Gowns I Have Ever Had Pass Through My Hands.The Fabric Is A Silk Organza With A Stunning Pattern That Covers Its Surface. Onto That The Silk The Fabric Is Completely Covered With Hand Sewn Clear Glossy Sequins. The Front Plunges Right To The Velvet Ribbon Waist Detailing And The Back Ends Just Below That Ribbon Allowing For An Little Extra Keyhole Of Skin To Peep Through. The Interior Is Lined In A Heavy Silk In A Matching Color And Is Hand Set. The Skirt Is Cut With A Dramatic Fuller Cut That Is Tremendously Full With Yards And Yards Of Fabric With The Top Layer Floating Over The Interior Skirt. It Is Absolutely Beautiful When You Move. There Is Just Enough Weight To The Fabric To Hold The Shape And Volume The Piece Requires. This Is Absolutely A Once In A Lifetime, Jaw Dropping Gown. If You Love It In The Photos You Will Literally Squeal With Delight When You See It In Person. Excellent, Museum Quality ConditionFully Lined In A High Grade Silk Crepe. Through The Bodice And To The Waist It Is Lined In An Additional Layer Of Silk That Is The Same Print As The Exterior Chiffon. This Double Layer Gives It A Slight Padding So You Can Go Bare Underneath. There Are Modesty Panels Sewn Under Each Arm - These Could Be Removed If You Want It To Plunge Completely At Each Side. It Closes At The Front With A Low Zipper Below The Velvet Banding And A Series Of Hook & Eye And Snaps Hidden Under The Front Flat Bow. Hand Finishes. Note That It Is More Of A Combination Of A Cherry Red And Pink In Person.Bust: 15-16" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist At Band: 14" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: OpenBodice: 12" From Top Of Bodice To WaistSkirt: 44" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-SmlThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned Exceptional Vintage Givenchy Red + Black Velvet & Silk Cut - Out Evening GownAbsolutely Stunning Vintage Givenchy Gown! Black Silk Velvet Bodice, With Cut-Out Detail, Encrusted With Black Beads. Long Silk Taffeta Full Skirt In Vibrant Red. Sleek Long Sleeves. Slight Drop Waist Is Extremely Flattering! Perfect Gown, Especially For Any Upcoming Holiday Events. Hidden Zipper Up The Back, And At Each Sleeve Cuff. Extra Bust Support Strap Inside. Impeccable Construction, With Hand Finishing. In Great Condition. Made In France. Approximately Size Small-MediumMeasurements: 36-38 Inch Bust (Slight Stretch)30 Inch WaistFree Hips59 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Pre-owned Jovani Red DressBeautiful evening gown. One shoulder style. Included is a coordinating sheer shawl, approx 6 ft by 18 inches. Shell is burned out velvet on silk, lining is poly. The whole body of the dress is also beaded in translucent beads. Approximate length of dress, shoulder to floor is 60 inches. The shawl is only trimmed in beads.YOU WILL TURN HEADS wearing this gorgeous gown!!
- Alberta Ferretti Velvet and Chiffon GownAlberta Ferretti's Velvet and Chiffon Gown is delightfully feminine. Embellished velvet straps wrap around the waist and cross at the back for a flattering and secure fit.;Styled with: Gucci Point Toe High Heels.;Product code: 39715;• Red chiffon, purple velvet, crystal embellishment • Invisible zip side, inner hook and eye corset • 100% silk, velvet 78% polyamide, 22% elastane, corset lining 85% rayon, 15% elastane • Dry clean
- Marc Jacobs Tulle-panel sequin-embellished gownFresh from the SS16 runway, this floor-sweeping black crepe gown is Marc Jacobs's ode to the glamour of American cinema. A sparkling pattern of red, blue and silver sequins embellishes the front, while sheer tulle inserts and navy velvet trims bring after-dark edge. Sweep hair into a slick updo, and elevate on pin-thin heels.
- Marina Rinaldi Embellished Lace GownA special occasion calls for a special dress and this Marina Rinaldi gown is no exception. Cut to flatter in floral lace, the floor-sweeping silhouette is finished with scalloped trims and a smattering of sparkling crystals across the front. Slip it on with velvet sandals and a box clutch for instant red-carpet glamour.
- Max mara Elegante Novak gownYou need at least one classic floor-grazing gown, and Max Mara Elegante's Novak is a stunning option. It's exquisitely crafted from black cady to an off-the-shoulder silhouette, and enhanced with a pleated waistband and curved step hemline. Accent the look with a satin clutch and wine-red velvet sandals.
- Preowned Bill Blass Burnout Velvet Leopard And Ostrich Feather Halter Dress And ShawlThis Beautiful Ensemble By Bill Blass Has A Unique Taste. The Fabric Is Made Out Of Black And Red Velvet And Has A Specialized Burnout Technique Creating A Floral Leopard Print. The Dress Is A Haltered Evening Gown And The Shawl Has Black Ostrich Embellishments.
- Gucci Viscose Jersey Gown With RufflesViscose Jersey Gown With Layered Plissé Detail On The Cuffs And Along The Deep V-Neckline. The Waist Is Accentuated With A Velvet Ribbon Tie.; Red Heavy Stretch Viscose Jersey; Double Crêpe De Chine Plissé Detail Along The Neck And On The Cuffs; Black Velvet Ribbon Belt; Deep V-Neck; Back Zip Closure; 98% Viscose And 2% Elastane; Made In Italy; The Model Is 5’11” And Is Wearing Size 40;
- Preowned Givenchy Haute Couture Beaded Point D'esprit, Velvet And Silk Evening GownThis Stunning Evening Dress Has A Sheer Black Point D'esprit Bodice With Appliqued Red And Black Velvet Arabesques, Outlined With Beautiful Black Bead Work. It Is A Striking Bodice Over A Full Red Silk Ball Skirt. The Dress Has A Scoop Neckline, The Long Sleeves Close With A Row Of Hooks And Eyes At The Wrist. There Is An Identical Closure At The Center Back Above A Row Of Fabric Covered Snaps. The Shirt Is Fully Lined In A Matching Red Silk Organza. The Dress Is In Excellent Condition And The Couture Label Is Sewn To The Waist Band.Measurements;Shoulders 15"Bust 32"Waist 24"Hips 54"Sleeve 25"Length 57"
- Preowned Vintage Arnold Scaasi Black Velvet Evening Gown W/red Sequin Floral Pattern1980's Arnold Scaasi Black Velvet Strapless Evening Gown With Allover Red Sequin Floral Print. In Excellent Condition With Minor Sequin Loss At Back Zipper. Size 6.Measurements:Bust - 34"Waist - 28"Hips - 40"Length - 49"
- Preowned Valentino Night Black And Gold Velvet Trim Sheath DressBlack And Gold Metallic Sheath Dress. The Dress Is Valentino Night Red Label And Features A High, Close Fitting Collar, Velvet Waistline And Cuffs And A Slightly Flared Skirt. The Back Of The Dress Has Half Zip Closure And Three Clasp Closures On The Upper Back Which Reveal A Subtle Amount Of Skin. The Dress Hits Just Below The Knee And Would Be An Appropriate Dress For Transitional Weather As It Is Lightweight Despite Having Long Sleeves. Valentino Was Founded In Rome In 1960 By Valentino Garavani. The Label Is Known For Outfitting Some Of The Most Well Known Women With The Gowns For Their Wedding Day. Valentino Designs Are Classic, Feminine And Beautiful. This Would Be A Lovely Dress For A Cocktail Date Or New Year's Eve Festivities. Marked Size 10, Fit Is Closer To Size 6Ast 8/7/16
- Gucci Ruffle Viscose Jersey GownA viscose jersey gown with a plunging neckline and cascading ruffle detail on the skirt. Red heavy stretch viscose jersey with ruffle detail. Deep v-neckline. Velvet ribbon belt. Back zip closure. Viscose/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) and wearing US size Small.. - Ruffle Viscose Jersey Gown
- Preowned Gina Fratini Black Velvet Gown With Dramatic Puff Sleeve, 1970sAn Incredible Vintage Black Velvet Gown From The 1970S By Iconic British Designer, Gina Fratini - A Contemporary Of And Arguably An Equal To Ossie Clark And Thea Porter. Estimated Size: Uk 8-10/ Us 4-6/ Eu 36-38 Bust - 34” / 86CmWaist - FreeHips - FreeLength (Shoulder To Hem) - 60” / 152CmThis Heavy, Incredible Quality Evening Dress Has A High, Ruffled Neck, Dramatic Puff Sleeves And A Full, Loose Silhouette For A Nonchalant, Floaty Feel - Which All Give An Elegant Victorian/ Gothic Inspired Touch. The Petticoat Has A Vibrant Red Colour Which Very Slightly Peeks Out When Walking For A Pop Of Colour. - Back Metal Zipper- Invisible Pockets In The Side Seams- Made In England- Fully LinedMaterials - 60% Cotton 40% Rayon
- Preowned Escada Velvet Ball Gown With Matching BoleroTwo-Piece Evening Ensemble From Escada. Strapless Gown Has Gold Brocade Center Panel With Rhinestones And Embroidery, Is Fully Lined Including Tulle Underskirt, And Has Center Back Zipper. Bolero Has No Closures, Is Lined With Bright Red Fabric, And Has Four Button Cuffs.Bolero Labeled Size 38. Dress Labeled Size 40.Measurements:Bolero-Bust: 40"Across Shoulders: 16 1/2"Sleeve Length: 23 1/2"Center Back Length: 15"Dress-Bust: 36"Waist: 28"Hips: OpenSkirt Length: 39 1/2"Center Back Length: 46"
- Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini Red Embroidered Lace Tiered GownThe romantic roots of Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini continues into Fall'16 with lace, ditsy florals and flowing silhouettes. This bordeaux embroidered lace gown is given a gothic update in the form of black velvet trims and pearl decoration. Drop earrings and simplistic heels will ensure a perfected polish. Bordeaux red embroidered lace gown. Delicate embroidered tulle. White pearl decoration. Rich black velvet accents. Round collar. Long sleeves. Ruffle cuffs. Waistband. Tier embroidered skirt. Floor length. Black maxi slip underdress. Concealed zip fastening at centre back. 100% silk. 2nd fabric: 75% rayon, 25% silk. 3rd fabric: 89% polyester 11% elastane. 4th fabric: 63% rayon, 32% cotton, 5% other fibres. Dry clean only. Made in Hungary.
- Preowned 1980s Murray Arbeid Signature Blue Taffeta & Black Velvet Evening GownThis Fitted Indigo Taffeta And Black Velvet Dress Has A Sweetheart Neckline With Optional Halter Top Straps, And Is Ankle Length. The Velvet Dress Has More Than A Passing Similarity To Another Of Murray Arbeid's Designs - The 1987 Red And Black Velvet Flamenco Ball Gown Made Famous By Princess Diana! The Gown Was Later Sold In 1997 At Christie's Auctions In Manhattan For $25,300.00, To Benefit Cancer And Aids Charities. Our Own Murray Arbeid Gown Features A Dramatic, Refined, And Absolutely Fascinating Origami-Like Pleated Embellishment That Runs From The Upper Left Neckline, Down To The Left Mid-Hip, And Stretches Across In A Triangular-Shape, To The Right Mid-Hip, Ending In An Open Fan Fold Detail. Side Zipper.Modern Us Size 2Slit: 15 Inches*all Mrs Couture Garments And Accessories Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping. They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned Vintage Italian Red & Black Taffeta Velvet Long Evening Dress Ball Gown Sz 42 ItBrand: Made In ItalyCondition Rate & Details (Please Read Our Condition Chart Below): Very Good Condition: An Item Is Considered Wearable But Has Some Surface Flaws (Staining, Soiling, Leather Scratches, For Example)Further Comments: Beautiful Long Evening Dress, Made In Red Taffeta And Black Velvet, From The Late 60S. Sleeveless, Sweetheart Neck, Inside With Stays, Side Closure, Zip Closure. Cut-Velvet Flowers In Black ColorFabric / Material: Composition Tag Is Missing! It Seems To Be Silk Taffeta & Velvet FabricColor / Effect: Red & Black / Floral PrintSize: Size Is Not Indicated But It Should Correspond To A 40/42 (Italian Size)Approx. Measurements:- Bust: 32 Inches - 81,4 Cm- Waist: 27 Inches - 68,5 Cm- Total Length To The Back: 51 Inches - 129,5 Cm
- Von Ronen Women's Velvet Long Sleeve Convertible Front-to-Back Maxi Dress Cocktail GownElegant style is a throwback to vintage classics in this Victoria gown from Von Ronen. This gown is convertible for versatility and features a stunning floor-length design. Evening dress style: Day to dinner Neckline: V-neck Lining: Unlined Closure: Pullover Model: VL450VVT Sleeve-length: Long-sleeve Material: Velvet, polyester, spandex Style: Gown Dress Length: Long Care Instruction: Dry clean Size: S, L, M Color: Red, black, purple All measurements are approximate and may vary by size. The approximate length from the top center back to the hem is 48 inches . The measurement was taken from a size SMALL. Measurement Guide Click here to view our women's sizing guide Size: L. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Velvet.
- ELOQUII Velvet Off the Shoulder GownPlush perfection, this floor-skimming gown makes an alluring statement in red while the off-the-shoulder silhouette adds subtle drama. Comfort stretch woven fabric. Fitted silhouette. Invisible back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Unlined. . Dress length: 60" / Petite length: 56" 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex Machine wash cold on gentle cucle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron as needed. Import.