- Similar itemThe Luvi will give you some love. This Ivanka Trump style showcases a textured beige canvas upper with metallic shimmer. Thick gold piping outlines the pretty silhouette and peep toe while glossy cork creates the 5 1/2 inch wedge and 1 1/2 inch platform. Textile Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemBeauty and symbolism unite in this gorgeous pair of 18k gold-plated earrings from Aurelie Bidermann. Admired by the designer for its graceful and organic form, wheat is also an icon of joy and prosperity. Post back. Appx. 2.25" drop length from post to bottom
- Similar itemPrinted calf hair, softly structured shoulder bag with flap front closure, rolled leather top handle and detachable flat leather shoulder strap. Polished gold-tone hardware. Detachable coin purse keychain included. Snap gussets at body, and generous leopard fabric-lined interior with zipper pocket and two slip pockets. 12" height x 14" width x 7" depth. 5" handle drop, 11" strap drop. Made Italy, Fur Origin: New Zealand. Available in Leopard.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: claudine or round collar, short sleeves, beaded detailing, frills, no pockets, semi-lined interior, no fastening, crêpe, lace, lace hemline, solid color.
- Height: 23cm Width: 34cm Depth: 14cm Handle drop: 10cm. All over leopard print may vary slightly. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Double leather and metal chain top handles. Snap button closure. Removable internal mirror. Two internal compartments. One internal zip compartment. One internal zip pocket. Two internal patch pocket. Metal feet at base of bag. Gold color metal hardware. Cotton lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar item95% Polyester. 5% Elastane. Flat Measurements of the Garment NOt Worn: Centre Back to Hem 65cm/25.5", Bust 33cm/13", Waist 30cm/12", Armhole 21cm/8.25".(Measured on a size 8) Machine Washable.
- Stephanie Kantis24k Gold-Plated Shimmer Cascade EarringsDetailsShimmer earrings by Stephanie Kantis.Handmade bronze earrings with 24-karat yellow gold overlay.Linked, cascading discs with hammered finish.Post backs for pierced ears.2" drop.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar item6" heel and 2" platform. Leather upper, lining and sole. Size US8 (EU 38) insole measures 9 5/8" or 24.5 cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A L.A.M.B. original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoPlum Peep-Toe Bow Pump, New BisqueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather pump.4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent.Snipped peep toe reveals 1/2" hidden platform.Iconic Vara grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle.Leather lining and sole."Plum" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).