- Similar itemFabric lined Tree of Life symbol journal. Tree of life is silk screened on the journal. Plain textured antique fibrous paper. Measures 7 X 9 inches. Handmade in Bali. The concept of a tree of life, a multi-branched tree illustrates the idea that all life on earth is related. A tree of life is an iconic symbol in various world philosophies; an abstract but widely accepted concept, alluding to the interconnectedness of all life around us. The symbol of tree of life has been used in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. Handcrafted: Skillfully created by artisans. Naturally occurring imperfections may be present, adding to the unique beauty of each piece.
- Shop Whetstone Cutlery at The Amazon Sports & Outdoors Store. Free Shipping + Free Returns on Qualified Orders.
- Similar itemAmazon.com : 27" Stainless Steel Large Dual Full Tang Blade Ninja Secret Agent Sword Machete w/ Sheath : Martial Arts Swords : Sports & Outdoors
- Similar itemMeasuring a substantial 12' wide x 8'4" high, this wall mural depicts the Brooklyn Bridge in all its New York splendor. Illuminated in the night courtsey of thousands of city lights, this mural is sure to make a bold, artistic statement in any room. This mural is 12' x 8'4", contains 8 panels, Paste Included Printed on Vinyl Coated Paper Imported. Dimensions: Measures 3" wide by 38.5" long by 3" tall/deep. Material: 50% Paper/50% Vinyl. Care Instructions : Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Similar itemThe typical Viking Sword of the 9th and 10th centuries featured a long wide blade with a broad central fuller and two keen edges. The preferred stroke was a hard slash of chopping blow, so the point was fairly rounded but just acute enough to be useful for thrusting. A simple guard with forward curving quillions was utilized and combined with a utilitarian wooden handle that was covered with leather, bone, of even cast in brass. What really made the Viking Sword so distinctively recognizable from its contemporaries was its heavy 5 lobed pommel used to balance the long blade.This sword has features in common with its historical counterpart, It has a double edged blade, hand forged out of high carbon steel and then polished to a brilliant lustre, The wooden handle is covered in leather and is supported by a simple, elegant guard and an equally handsome 5 lobed pommel. Both guard and pommel feature traditional Celtic knot decorative embellishments.To house the keen double edge blade each of these swords is supplied with a wood scabbard covered in black leather and reinforced with a highly polished steel chape and throat.Overall Length: 36-7/8"Blade Length: 30-1/4"Thickness: 15/64"Weight: 37.1 oz.Steel: 1050 High Carbon Steel
- Similar itemWhite gold-leaf églomisé votive from Barbera featuring a painted interior.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemEntertain with elegance! This painted mirror and driftwood tray is made by hand and and signed by the artist. Glass details a serene branch motif with an antique finish and silver leaf rim.
- United Cutlery UC2928 Orcrist Thorin Oakenshield Sword - Amazon.com