- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Similar itemScandinavian modern coffee tables, mid century modern cocktail tables and Japanese minimalist furnishings all have an influence on the Genève. From lodge to loft and just about every place in between, this glass topped table works wonders. 17.5 inches high x 33 inches wide x 33 inches deep. Constructed out of kiln dried solid tropical hardwood. Finished in sandblasted antique wax. Clear beveled glass top. Weight: 65 lbs.
- Similar itemA transitional design with traditional Greek elements at it's base. An overall geometric design gives this table a fresh, clean and modern feel. Made with wrought iron in a contemporary leaf and covered in Antique mirror glass. Features: Material: Iron/Mirror/Glass. Finish: Contemporary Silver Leaf/Lig. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 30 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 60 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 18 Inches. Overall Product Weight: 59 Pounds.
- Similar itemA transitional design with Greek elements at the base of this console table. An overall geometric design gives this table a fresh, clean and modern feel. Made with wrought iron in a contemporary silver leaf and covered in antique mirror glass. This manufacturer is characterized by its attention to detail and its use of natural materials. Dimensions: 60"W x 18"D x 30.25"H
- Similar itemVintage brass wires are hand wrapped around the iron frame to create a nest-like structure that exudes volume without weight. This Hadrien Cocktail table is perfect with a sectional. Dimensions: 15" x 39"
- Similar itemThe Bond Cocktail Table is minimalist, maximalist, masculine and mod. (We've never said no to a little alliteration.) Pieced burled mappa wood looks fierce from any angle. Stack books and objets d'art in between the tabletop and base for a lived-in look. Handcrafted. 40" Long x 40" wide x 18" high. Full-mitered construction. Naturally long-wearing finish.
- Similar itemJonathan Adler's Regent demilune table rules the living room with illustrious esteem. Accented by a marble top, silver feet and circular details along the perimeter, this traditional console suits itself for contemporary fame in eclectic, modern or transitional interiors. 36"W x 18"D x 29.5" White painted wood. Marble top. Polished nickel accents. Natural variations in the marble are expected. Some assembly required.
- Similar itemThe contemporary Redford House Clyde console seamlessly blends with transitional interiors. Simple and glam, its graceful silhouette channels mid-century modern style with curved X-legs. 55"W x 15-1/2"D x 32"H. Made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood and metal. Shown in blackened iron and cashew, choose from a selection of hand-lacquered finishes. Optional distress markings artistically mimic everyday wear. Color may vary from piece to piece. If considering multiple pieces for a room, we recommend they be ordered at the same time to minimize variances in color. Overall dimensions: 55"W x 15-1/2"D x 32"H. COM: 1-1/2 yards.
- Similar itemSleek, modern, classic. Yes, yes, and yes. As the name implies, this timeless piece is heavily influenced by mid-century design, but with a modern twist. Reinforced mitered joints allow the wood grain to wrap around the piece in one fluid sweep, showcasing the beauty of the locally-harvested, solid wood. Because we know a coffee table has to hold up to more than your cup of coffee, the table is finished with a durable, clear lacquer, making it worry free for everyday use. Need another reason to love the Classic Coffee Table? The hand-turned legs come in two height options, making this piece perfect for a range of spaces. The Classic Coffee Table pairs with the Classic Credenza and the new Classic Side Table. Due to their timeless simplicity, the Classic Series complements both contemporary and more traditional interiors. Solid wood. Made in Minnesota. Available in solid walnut or white oak. Eastvold Furniture is a small company based in Minnesota that uses ethically harvested lumber in the construction of their furniture. Request a wood-chip sample.