- Similar itemCapitalizing on current color trends, yet speaking to a timeless lust for luster, MCL by Matthew Campbell Laurenza details this ring with the collection's signature sapphires. Black rhodium-plated sterling silver. Multicolor pave sapphire. 4.85 total carat weight. 1/2"W. Slim band.
- Similar itemRichly detailed with vintage-inspired guipure lace, our Isabel Top features flowers of varying shapes and sizes, delicately pieced together by hand, for a dimensional, one-of-a-kind look. The silk crepe de chine silhouette has a hint of stretch for ease of wear and is finished with a subtle peplum waist for an unexpected element of drama. Proportion is key when wearing a peplum top. For the most flattering, waist-defining effect, pair it with something slim on the bottom: pencil skirts, skinny jeans or narrow pants. 100% silk. Antique floral guipure at front. Peplum fit at waist; crewneck; long sleeves. Zipper at left seam; 1 button closure at center back neck. Light chiffon stretch lining at bodice. 21.4" (54.4 cm) in length. 100% Silk. Dry clean only.
- 150mm Satin covered heel. 10mm Satin covered external platform. Peep toe cut-out. Satin insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- From the Neon Deco Collection. These striking lucite earrings are hand-stenciled for a glowing, irradiant effect, a feature highlighted with Swarovski crystals and canary stones in a chic, deco-style arrangement. Lucite. Glass. Swarovski crystal. Gunmetal. Drop, about 1.5". Width, about 0.75". Post back. Made in USA:
- Similar itemMade in the United States. Dangling post earrings. Crafted from brass and pewter plated in gunmetal and Swarovski crystals. Dimensions: W 0.8 Inches x L 2.5 Inches.
- Similar itemPurple silk top from Alberta Ferretti featuring a lace embroidered scalloped v-neck, short capped sleeves with lace embroidered trims and a pleated front.
- From the John Hardy Bamboo Collection. Tapered sterling silver Bamboo band ring. Faceted black chalcedony trimmed in pave black sapphire. Approx. 3/4"W face (18mm). US ring size 7. Handcrafted in Bali. About this collection: The Bamboo Collection is a tribute to the beauty, strength, and versatility of bamboo. John Hardy is one of the first companies to take a position on global warming to offset the carbon emissions of its print advertising, business travel and electricity by planting bamboo in Bali. For each piece sold from the bamboo collection, a number of bamboo seedlings will be planted by John Hardy. By wearing Bamboo, consumers help plant bamboo and declare their commitment to style and sustainability.
- Poised, polished, and perforated with a high-fashion hedonistic persona. Jimmy Choo amplifies the platform pump with a pigmented pop of electric blue and character-filled cut-out detail. Try with bright white separates and let these suede skyscrapers catapult your style status to new heights. Peep toe. Ankle strap with pale gold-toned buckle closure. Leather insole, sueded leather sole. You walk on 100mm-4" 125mm-5" heel. 25mm-1" platform.
- Similar itemFrom the John Hardy Naga Collection. Two-finger sterling silver ring. Carved dragon with pave black sapphires and African ruby eyes. Scale texture on band. Each finger, approx. 3/4" (18mm). US ring sizes 7 and 8. Handcrafted in Thailand. About this collection: The Naga dragon symbolizes everlasting love and prosperity. According to Balinese legend the Naga dragon is known as the lover of the pearl and must dive from his volcano home to the sea to visit his love. Upon his return, water cascades off his scales into the rice fields as a sign of prosperity. Rich textures and a play of contrast between sterling silver and 18-karat gold bring this legend to life.