- Similar itemAn effortless sun-ready style, our Leticia Flat Thong Sandal features a signature gold logo on subtly textured tumbled leather. It’s a comfortable and perfectly packable pair that can chicly ground any off-duty look. Looks great with: Shorts and beach cover-ups. Skirts and dresses, from mini to maxi. Cropped, skinny and boyfriend jeans. Tumbled leather upper. Gold-tone metal logo at center. Roller buckle closure at ankle.
- Similar itemJ Brand’s 722 Love Story jeans create the most flattering 1970s-inspired silhouette. Designed in the label’s signature Palladium wash they fit slim through the thighs and flare from the knee creating dramatic curves. Stick with the retro theme and wear them with sky-high wedges.
- Similar itemChloé is our go-to for effortlessly chic pieces like this cropped cotton cami. It frills from beneath the bust and is embroidered all-over with black polka-dots. Style it with the matching shorts.
- Gameday Boot CompanyTexas AM Short Gameday Boots, BrassDetailsDistressed leather with school colors embroidery.Texas AM University logo embroidered at shaft and almond toe.School motto and symbol embroidered on counter.10"H split Western shaft with school motto embroidered side pull tabs.13" circumference.1 1/2" flat stacked heel.Leather lining and sole.Imported.Designer About Gameday Boot Company:Since 2011, Gameday Boot Company has put school spirit on display with a collection of mascot-emblazoned Western wear. Teaming up with Old Gringo boots and designer Marsha Wright, the Austin, Texas based company brings handmade collegiate merchandise from over 70 college and university sporting teams to students, fans, and alumni alike.
- Similar itemPink and white silk bow vest top from Pinko featuring spaghetti straps, a scalloped hem and flap upper and a black bow ribbon.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Button-Pull Boot, Dark Brown DetailsFrye delivers a Western boot with mainstream appeal. A sleek leather upper and button tab details give the Melissa tall boot versatility to accessorize jeans, skirts, or dresses.Leather upper with round toe.1" stacked heel.15"H shaft; 14 3/4" circumference.Western topstitching at ankle.Button tabs accent rounded cuff.Signature Frye logo on side heel.Leather lining and sole.1" flat stacked heel."Melissa" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemA substantial logo medallion lends a polished finish to pebbled leather Tory Burch sandals. Buckle ankle strap. Rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 8,8.5,9,10
- Similar itemThe Joey is back and comes just in time as skinny jeans start to step into the shadow of fashionable flares. This signature twisted flare is the jean that started it all and is a mainstay for all of our denim devotees. The stylish fit begins with a low rise waist and lengthens into an exaggerated leg opening for a 70's flare jean that's perfect for this season's music festivals and outdoor parties. Heavy sanding results in bold fades and whiskers on this dark denim wash and carries out an iconic vintage look. Twisted flare. Low rise waist. 34" inseam. Traditional logo label. 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Zip fly. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemRoper puts today's cowgirls in fashionable and affordable cowgirl boots These Roper boots feature a distressed leather foot with white and blue star design and brown wingtip overlay under a red and white striped 13" leather shaft. Block heel. Leather lining. White leather piping accents on shaft and collar. Double stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps and updated square toe. Imported.