Shop this look
- Similar itemSculptural spindles mark the hour of an eye-catching wall clock inspired by an iconic mid-century modern design. Brand: WORLD FRIENDLY WORLD. Style Name: World Friendly World 'Asteroid Ball' Wall Clock. Style Number: 454122. 20" diameter; 2 lbs; Wood/metal; Requires one AA battery (not included); By World Friendly World; imported
- The two pack of Sagaform Rocking Brandy Glasses with Rounded Base are sure to make a great talking point at any party. Featuring a rounded, purple base, the glasses will rock gently from side to side, creating a visual spectacle that will leave your guests thinking they've had one tipple too many, whilst also helping to enhance the flavour of the brandy. Made of mouth-blown glass, each glass has a 40cl capacity and a small stem. L.M. Sagaform Rocking Brandy Glasses with Rounded Base. Pack of 2. Rounded base which makes the glasses rock gently. Rocking motion also helps to enhance the flavour of the brandy. Made of mouth-blown glass. Each glass has a 40cl capacity. Small stem. Height: 15cm. Brand: Sagaform. Material: Glass.
- Similar itemChoose the color that fits your style. Bold hues demand attention while earthy, softer colors offer a subtle blend.With its charming button-tufted design and sharp angles, the Eliot Corner Chair is completely mid-century inspired.Soft sit and medium-soft back is ideal for lounging, don't be surprised if you find yourself drifting off to dreamland.
- Similar itemThe Cupa-Rocks ICE is part of our ICE Collection, the latest addition to the Sempli line. The frosted finish gives a fresh look to the already loved Cupa glass series. This set of two hand blown Cupa tumblers can enhance the sensory pleasure of drinking brandy or whiskey. The contemporary glasses create a swirling rotation when set down, which assists the aeration of your fine spirit and promotes an aromatic experience for the drinker. Constructed to fit perfectly in your hand, the glass naturally works to warm your beverage.
- Similar itemKennedy Leather Chair - Mid Century Modern Design - Danish Wood Z Chair Furniture Our most popular, retro style leather chair, hand-stained wood base, soft leather cushions, button tufting, elegant and affordable. Angled Excellence : Sharply angled arms and legs convey a strong sense of style. Choose a bold or soft hue fabric to complete the look. Space-saver : This chair is ideal for small spaces. Add a splash of style to any room. Hand Crafted Wood : The slatted back, sleek arms, and sturdy legs are constructed from kiln-fired hardwood. Dimensions: Overall: 32"h x 30"w x 40"d Seating: 18"h x 22"w x 22"d Armrest: 25"h x 3"w
- Similar itemAmerican designer George Nelson created everyday objects including lamps, clocks, and accessories with the mission of bringing modern design into American homes in the 1950s. Nelson worked with Vitra to create a variety of wall clocks, including the Ball Clock, rendered here in vivid multi-color. The design originated from a night of collaborating with Isami Noguchi, Bucky Fuller, and others, and although many designs from the session were considered silly, the sketch of the Ball Clock ended up becoming fully realized. Now considered an icon of mid-century design, the Ball Clock is a distinct departure from traditional clocks with faces enclosed in glass�alternatively, the Ball Clock is comprised of twelve brass spindles that end in solid hardwood spheres that mark the time, instead of a conventionally numbered face. The clock hands have clearly marked indicators, which is consistent with many of Nelson�s other clock designs. The wall-mounted clock includes a high-quality quartz movement, and will make a focal point in a variety of interiors, from kitchens and living rooms to home offices and bedrooms.
- Set of four individually coloured Martini cocktail glasses with an elegant bubble effect at the base from the Fizz collection by upcoming glassware brand Anton Studio Designs. Intricately moulded from high-quality mouth-blown glass, the cocktail glasses feature a classic elongated design with a softly rounded bowl and a different ‘jewel’ colour that is overlayered by a subtle bubble effect. Ideal for a Bond-inspired Martini or your own homemade cocktails, the Fizz cocktail glasses are presented in an eye-catching ASD gift box that makes the glasses tasteful gifts for friends or family. – L.R. Anton Studio Designs Set of Four Fizz Martini Cocktail Glasses. Made from intricately moulded mouth-blown glass. Each glass features an individual electric colour overlayered by an elegant bubble effect. Contemporary shape with a smooth rounded bowl and elongated stems. Gift boxed. Dishwasher safe. Size: Dimensions: H: 19 x W: 12 x D: 12cm. Capacity: 35cl. Brand: Anton Studio Designs. Material: Glass. Size / Fit: Dimensions: H: 19 x W: 12 x D: 12cm Capacity: 35cl.
- A star of modern luxury, the Eastwood Single Arm Chaise is an ideal companion for an armless sofa, or simply perfect on its own.Completely customize your chaise by choosing its orientation, size, even cushion filling! We’ll work to suit your space.The Eastwood Single Arm Chaise’s mid-century influence is felt in its button-tufted back cushion, wooden feet and outspread arm.
- Keep time in eccentric style with this Toiture clock from Diamantini & Domeniconi. Hand crafted from varnished wood, this square clock is suspended from a wooden ball via a white rope attachment and a small cuckoo feature. With a photosensitive sensor, the cuckoo does not sound in darkness and there are many more fun clock designs from Diamantini & Domeniconi.Key features: * Material: varnished wood * Dimensions: 25x25cm * Batteries not included * Chunky square clock suspended from a wooden ball * Small white cuckoo & rope attachment * Photosensitive sensor – does not sound in darkness
- As a truly multi talentent designer, George Nelson was also successful as a graphic designer. His Zoo Timers strongly colourful personalities from the animal kingdom contrast sharply with his sculptural wall clocks from the 1950s thanks to their graphic touch. The Zoo Timers offer children a playful and enjoyable approach to telling the time. Designed in the 50s by George Nelson these clocks are silk screened lacquered wood with metal hands and quartz movement.
- Similar itemForget everything you ever knew about furniture! This chaise combines the best elements into one monumental piece.A long, streamlined frame, button-tufted accents and tapered wooden legs give this chaise its mid-century appeal.Get adventurous with your fabric, or go neutral to let the Hughes Bumper Chaise’s design speak for itself.
- Similar itemThis set of two hand blown Cupa tumblers can enhance the sensory pleasure of drinking brandy or whiskey. The contemporary glasses create a swirling rotation when set down, which assists the oxygenation of your fine spirit and promotes an aromatic experience for the drinker. Constructed to fit perfectly in your hand, the glass naturally works to warm your beverage. Made of lead-free crystal and inspired by Swedish and Italian design, these stunningly styled tumblers were featured in Esquire's signature space, Esquire House LA 2010.