- Similar itemBring out the cool tones in any room with the Betsy Light Blue Porcelain Table Lamp. Hand-painted in a monochromatic light blue color, this sculpted lamp sits on a mahogany base and lofts a crisp white linen shade. Place it on a sideboard or accent table and soak up the simple splendor. Crafted of porcelain with a mahogany base and top . Handmade and hand-painted so each item is unique . Clay is sculpted, polished, fired, painted and glazed . Uses one 60-watt bulb . UL rated . Cord measures 8' . Includes white linen shade . Please note: Color and size may vary slightly due to handcrafted nature.
- Similar itemThe modern Sam ottoman lends lasting luxury to contemporary interiors. With block feet, the accent's angular silhouette features taut custom upholstery for sophisticated comfort. 27"W x 21.5"D x 16.5"H. Available in many custom fabrics and finishes. Shown in Paxton Sand fabric with Walnut finish. High-resiliency soy based foam cushion wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking (contain at least 10% natural plant-based materials) Kiln-dried frame made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored. Wipe down frame with soft, dry cloth and spot clean fabric. Fabric swatches are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similar itemFirst designed in 1947, the George Nelson Bubble Lamp Collection has stood the test of time. The simple structural shapes with the innovative use of taut plastic over fine steel wire were born from George Nelson's frustration to buy a Swedish-made silk lamp which produced a soft light. This unique use of shape and material produces a diffused light that is free of glare while offering an abundance of illumination. These pieces are part of the permanent collection in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and remain icons in modern lighting. Herman Miller now uses George Nelson's original materials and methods to hand craft each piece. The George Nelson Bubble Equinox Tripod Floor Lamp is built to become a family heirloom. Plastic coating over steel wire frame and a brushed nickel plated steel base. The has 9 foot cord and easy on/off floor switch.
- Similar itemComplete your interior with this Side Storage Table from Baolgi. Available in white or teak colours its surface is woven from rattan in an angular cube shaping that will add natural charm to any interior. Lifting the flat table surface reveals a large compartment inside that is ideal for storing a variety of items such as remotes, magazines of knitting accessories, and allows rooms to maximise space. Finished with two practical hand holds for easy movement, this side table makes a welcome addition to any home.Key features: * Side table * Material: rattan * Dimensions: H50xW50xD50cm * Elegant cubed design * Lid removes to reveal storage space * Features two practical hand holds * White colour
- Similar itemCreate a unique setting with this Nesting Side Table set from Notre Monde. Striking in style it includes a small and large table, both beautifully crafted by hand and enhanced with a rustic mirrored charcoal effect covered by a layer of glass. A unique addition to your home, these one of a kind tables instantly update your interior and look fabulous paired with more accessories from Notre Monde.Key features: * Material: metal, glass * Dimensions: small table: H56x43x43cm * Large table: H69x56x56cm * Set of two round nesting tables * Gorgeous mirrored charcoal effect * Topped by layer of glass * Do not drag along the floor * If using against wooden floor attach rubber or plastic protectors to prevent marks * More home accessories available from Notre Monde
- Similar itemThe Cumberland ottoman offers eye-catching angular style to contemporary interiors. Topped with a triangular custom-upholstered cushion, this footrest stuns with a twisted, geometric base in a brass finish. 21"W x 18"D x 19"H. Shown in Angora Snow. Available in many upholstery options. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking. Fabric swatches are available by contacting email@example.com. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices.
- Similar itemDesigned by Greta Grossman. By GUBI.Grossman was highly influenced by European Modernism, which had been imported to the US by influencial architects, such as Walter Gropius (founder of the Bauhaus) and Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. Grossman, in turn, played a significant role in defining the aesthetic of mid-century Californian Modernism.The iconic Gr?shoppa lamp was first produced in 1947. The tubular steel tripod stand is tilted backward and the elongated aluminium conical shade is ball-jointed onto the arm; so the light can be directional, yet the glare is minimal. The shade is powder-coated and available in six colors: anthracite grey, warm grey, blue-grey, jet black, vintage red and matte white.
- Similar itemThis lamp is another beautiful white on white creation. The oval porcelain vase has handmade porcelain flower appliques and a unique cast brass mounting. The complementary silk shade has a gold lining and combination trim. Measurements: 29"h Shades: Cream
- Similar itemEffortlessly stylish, this table lamp illuminates contemporary interiors with modern design. Blown glass creates an eye-catching curved body, while a teal finish captivates with translucent allure. Hardback white linen shade. Clear acrylic base. Accepts one 100-watt bulb (not included) Medium base socket. On/off rotary switch. Clear cord. Handcrafted. Wipe down to clean. 15"W x 15"D x 24"H. Shade: 15"W x 15"D x 9.5"H. Cord: 65"L.