***Top Set on September 14, 2012***
September 8, 2012
Song of the day: Ronan - Taylor Swift (This is such a beautiful, emotional song. It really touched my heart. Everyone go have a listen!)
1) Hey, hey, hey! What's up, loves? So school started this Wednesday... I'm so tired already. I have wayyyyy too much work and the school year's just beginning. Not a good sign.
2) FNO looked so fun, so I grabbed a few photos from the fab parties because I wanted to make an FNO set. BTW, I hope all the Poly members who met up at FNO had a super amazing time! (@ashley-rebecca-- I know you went. How was it?!? =) Poly's swag bags made me drool with envy. Haha ;) No, but really. I was so happy for all of them because they looked like they had a blast! Sighhhhh. I really need to attend FNO one day. I can't go my entire life living only 30 mins away and not attending! Where is the logic in that??? Ms. Wintour would be so dissappointed.
3) I have ONE episode left before I'm all caught up to Rookie Blue. So sad. And it's only a summer show, too! Sniff, sniff.
4) So I'm very grateful right now because I just got some MAC nail laquer as a present. #scoreeeee #cantwaittopaintmynails #ohwaitimaspazandalwaysscrewitup
5) Okay. Time to go. Really been at this for too long and I can't afford to waste any time with all this homework sitting in my backpack, waiting to be done!
6) Hope you all have a fabulous week! And to all of you burnt-out students (like moi), GOOD LUCK WITH THIS SCHOOL YEAR! Love you all! xx