- Featuring attractive shades of blue and grey, this Eden Stripe cushion by Matthew Williamson for Osborne & Little is a great way to add sophistication and style to your home. Metallic detailing across its velvet striped front fabric coupled with an attractive, rich grey silk reverse, mean this cushion is the perfect way to bring a luxurious twist to any interior. The Eden Collection is a contemporary interpretation of ancient myths & legends, brought to life by instantly recognisable Matthew Williamson prints.Key features: * Dimensions: 50x50cm / 20x20” * Front fabric - Eden Stripe: 55% velvet, 24% pl, 21% cotton * Reverse fabric - Marquisette Trevira: 100% trevira * Blue shades velvet stripe design with metallic yarn detailing * Grey silk effect reverse * Includes duck filled feather pad * With a discreet zipper closure * Dry clean cushion cover only * More Matthew Williamson designs available
- Similar itemAdd a touch of designer style to your living space with this Malice cushion from Sonia Rykiel Maison. With an off white background it features a striking black velvet appliquéd bow detail on the front. Available in five colours; fuchsia, orange, pink, black and ochre, mix and match different colours to create a unique style. Combine this Malice cushion with more bed linen and throws from Sonia Rykiel Maison for a chic interior look.Sonia Rykiel is inextricably linked with a spirit of rebellion, and has been known for creating a universe of ideas and values beyond fashion for over forty years.Key features: * Sonia Rykiel – iconic French designer * Material: linen & cotton * Cushion pad: 70% feather & 30% polyester fibre * Dimensions: 40x40cm / 16x16" * Off-white background with a black velvet appliquéd bow * Available in fuchsia, orange, pink, black and ochre * Discreet zip opening * Removable cover, dry clean only * Fabulous luxury gift idea * More soft furnishings from Sonia Rykiel Maison available
- Similar itemHere's an eclectic-looking decoration that's both familiar and unusual at the same time. Beautiful faux pine fronds combine with replica pine cones in a teardrop shape that is perfect for hanging over the fireplace, on a door, or anywhere else, really. The colors and textures are nature-perfect, and will have you getting in close for a sniff (hint: use artificial pine scent!) Makes a fantastic gift as well.
- Lifelike green and white hydrangeas from Diane James make a chic, refreshing statement in a rectangular glass vase. Polyester/plastic/glass. Made in USA and Imported materials. 13"W x 12"T. Glass vase.
- Think luxury. Now think something beyond luxury…The Rorschach Boudoir Faux-Bois Burnout Velvet Pillow by Kevin O’Brien transforms rich velvet into an extravagant version of its own self called faux-bois or `burnout’ velvet. The Rorschach decorative pillow is a fine example of this complicated, artisanal faux-bois burnout process that Kevin O’Brien’s design studio has mastered. The tie-dye color bleed effect has been achieved with textural and tonal variations that happen when the thick velvet pile is literally burned down to etch a raised design on the silk foundation fabric. The Rorschach Boudoir decorative pillow is available in aqua blue and citron green – both incandescent in their velvety splendor and sinfully opulent to the touch. 20” W x 14” H. 18% silk, 82% rayon velvet. Feather/down insert. The Rorschach Boudoir Faux-Bois Burnout Velvet Pillow by Kevin O’Brien Studio is available in aqua blue and citron green.
- One of our more unique products is this stunning Artichoke Topiary. Standing a full two feet in height, this plant sports two impressive blooms - one at the base, and another rising high above. Made of the finest materials, the intricate detail that only the Artichoke can bring is readily apparent, with a bevy of leaves, stems, and soft blooms all around. The sturdy decorative planter only adds to the timeless appeal of this thoroughly unique plant.
- Similar itemWe fell for the Windy City long before opening a Signature Stores there. This 26” x 18” pillow captures why in its intricately detailed original embroidered map, inspired by souvenir pillows of the 1930s. Crafted by a skilled seamstress on a hand-guided vintage sewing machine for a charming, one-of-a-kind look. Its classic color scheme--black embroidery on ivory linen-cotton with black-velvet welt—suits many decors. A memorable gift or personal memento. Also available: map pillows for other places we love, and one for the USA.
- A rejuvenating arrangement of lifelike blue hydrangea and white roses by Diane James lends a summery look year-round. Polyester/plastic/glass. Made in USA and Imported materials. 8"D x 8"H. Glass vase.
- Similar itemTall white Calla Lily artificial flowers are grouped in a dramatic bouquet of fifty-four stems, arranged in a 7" diameter x 10" high clear glass cylinder vase in acrylic "water". Arrangement measures approximately 22" diameter x 30" high.