- Born in boutique Manhattan, Alice & Olivia's cropped bustier is an after-hours look that'll put your sexy style on the map. Lightweight sequined stretch silk woven. Sweetheart neckline features non-slip trim. Adjustable, sequined spaghetti straps. Flexible boning throughout. Semi-sheer mesh stretch panels down center rear. Matte black rear zip closure. Silk lined. Size 4 measures approximately 12'' from shoulder seam to hem; May vary by size. Shell: 87% Rayon / 13% Polyester; Lining: 90% Silk / 10% Spandex; Combo: 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex; Hand Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemFuchsia wool blazer from Gianfranco Ferre Vintage featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves and a straight hem. This item fits true to size. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1980.
- This BEC & BRIDGE mini dress features crossover straps and gains flirty appeal from front and back cutouts. A split, asymmetrical hem lends a dramatic edge. Sleeveless. Lined. Fabric: Jersey. Shell: 95% polyester/5% spandex. Lining: 96% polyester/4% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Australia. MEASUREMENTS Length: 33in / 84cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 2,4,6,8
- Similar itemFloral pastel print bralet. Savannah is 5'7" and wears UK size 10.
- Similar itemAdd a touch of elegance to your work week attire with this blazer from Tahari Arthur S. Levine. Boasting a classic collar, button-down closure and three-quarter sleeves, this blazer layers perfectly over a patterned blouse for an updated look. classic collar. Button-down closure. Three-quarter sleeves with fold over cuffs. Textured pattern. Approximate measurements from shoulder to hem for size 14W: 23" Sleeve length: 22" Polyester/rayon. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemAddisonBritton Contrast Cutout Dress, Black/WhiteDetailsAddison woven crepe dress with contrast side panels.Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem.Round neckline; deep V cutout with braided faux-leather (polyester) strap.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.V cutout back with braided faux-leather link-lock strap.Straight skirt; round hem with side slits.Fitted silhouette; slips on easily over head.Rayon/viscose.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About ADDISON:The epitome of street chic, the New York based ADDISON label is designed with the city girl in mind. Girlie with a gritty twist - layering, styling, and accessorizing represents the core of this contemporary separates collection. Head designer Amy Hsiung focuses on a distinct, renegade aesthetic that still manages to look polished and pulled together. Whether hitting up a gallery opening or Sunday morning brunch, the ADDISON girl's style always looks intentional and individual.
- Similar itemCrossover panels add sculptural detailing to a cropped Rebecca Minkoff top, cut from crisp canvas. Ponte jersey insets frame the exposed back zip, and flexible boning offers flattering structure. Adjustable elastic straps. Lined. Fabric: Canvas. Shell: 100% cotton. Trim: 27% rayon/23% nylon/5% spandex. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 14.5in / 37cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8,10
- Similar itemJuxtaposing leather and lace, and supple textures with custom metal hardware, Nasty Gal Collection Spring 2014 is 20 totally unique pieces that will carry you through late nights and into early mornings. This is a strapless dress in laminated lace with volumizing tulle layers, midriff cutouts, open back, and structured bust cups for a flawless fit! Throw on some minimal heels, grab your leather clutch, and let this blushing beauty get you out of all the trouble you'll be getting into. Fully lined, elastic straps, back clasp closure. Nylon/Polyester. 28"/71cm bust. 23.5"/60cm length. 25"/63cm waist. Dry Clean Only. Imported.
- Similar itemEscadaTwo-Button Satin Blazer, BlossomDetailsSatin.Notched collar; two-snap front.Long sleeves.Welt left chest pocket.Patch pockets.Slim silhouette.Acetate/polyamide/spandex.Dry clean only.Made in Slovenia of Italian materials.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.