- Similar itemGoatskin leather and lambskin suede upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 115mm/4.5 inch heel.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler Smoke (grey) leather PS1 Large Leather. Flap front detailed with leather schoolbag straps; zip pocket and magnetic snap pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back; flat stud detail throughout; brushed goldtone hardware. Added-security snap tab across interior top line; lined with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard fabric; interior zip pocket. Flat top handle; flat, detachable, adjustable shoulder strap Metal hinge closure at flap front. 11" height x 14" width x 5" depth (approximately) 2.5" handle drop, 17.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSignature shirt in yellow from Equipment. This silk shirt features a classic shirt collar, a front button closure, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, and two chest flap pockets. Has a curved hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: plain weave, no appliqués, stripes, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemPointed perfection, these Elie Tahari pumps are a dressed-up take on your favorite black flats, with not-to-high heels.
- Height: 23.5cm Width: 28.5cm Depth: 8cm. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Front flap with snap button closure. Suede inlays. Three internal compartments. One front pocket under flap. One internal zip pocket. Two internal patch pockets. Silver colored metal hardware. Satin lining. Made in Italy.
- Diane von FurstenbergGaylen Long-Sleeve Crochet Band Top, Canary YellowDetailsDiane von Furstenberg "Gaylen" crinkled top accented with crochet bands; no stretch. Approx. 27"L from shoulder to hem. V neckline with button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Relaxed fit. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester. Details: plain weave, flower, stripes, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, unlined.
- Dark-blue and azure leather (Goat). Gold chain shoulder strap, adjustable buckled cobalt leather handle. Front flap, gold designer-stamped back. Two internal compartments, designer-stamped pouch pocket, zipped pocket, gold hardware. Storm-blue satin lining. Gold designer-stamped push-lock fastening. Designer color: Sea/Cobalt