- Similar itemThis product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart. Rug Pad » (Recommended) The Gold Sparrow Coffee Comfort Rug offers luxurious comfort and easy-to-design styling. High-density polyester thin texture pile features a coffee brown background and provides one of the most soft and plush feels available in a rug. Features: Origin: China. Primary material: Polyester. Style: Contemporary. Tip: Recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. Product Details: Material: Synthetic. Reversible: No. Product Warranty: Parts replacement within a reasonable timeframe and if available. Dimensions: 3' x 5' Rug Size. Overall: 60" L x 36" W. 5' x 8' Rug Size. Overall: 96" L x 60" W. 8' x 10' Rug Size. Overall: 120" L x 96" W. Pile Height: 1"
- Similar itemThe rich color and luster of European velvet fabrics inspired Fairfax, a sensual hand-knotted rug that complements every look from Hollywood glamour to understated monochromatic sophistication. A beautiful textured abrash is achieved by hand-spinning a blend of organic viscose and cotton fibers into long continuous yarns that are vegetable dyed—each fiber reacting differently to the color to create the lustrous heathery effect. Organic viscose/cotton. Blot spills with a cloth; professional rug cleaning recommended as needed. 9' X 12' Hand-knotted. Made in India. Shop Rug Pads.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemSurya's Luminous Collection is the result of combining refined luxury, elegant design and urbane sensibility. In sleek shades of cool gray, pale blue and soft black, each rug is a masterful creation. Hand-knotted from the finest Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool. 100% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool. Hand Knotted. Made in India. Plush Pile. Surya collaborates with Candice Olson. to create contemporary rugs in her signature style. The Toronto-based interior designer is a household name with a top-rated HGTV show, Candice Tells All. Known for her masterful use of color, shape, and pattern, she takes traditional motifs such as a damask and interprets them in a fresh new way by super-sizing them or using light-reflecting yarns to inject a sense of play. Candice brings freshness and authenticity to every piece she designs.
- Similar itemThe Ikat Collection is inspired by the practice of traditional central Asian textile dying. Featuring bold, daring motifs in effervescent colors, these vibrant rugs liven any room. Wool. Blot spills with a cloth; professional rug cleaning recommended as needed. Imported. 3'2" X 4'10" Made in India. Handcrafted. One of a kind. Shop Rug Pads.
- Similar itemCardstock with an Edge Minis 303423Scallop Lemon Lime (5.74x4.25) 303424Scallop Bazzill White (5.74x4.25) 303425Bracket Navajo (5.74x4.25) 303426Bracket Bazzill White (5.74x4.25) 303427Stamp Butterfly (5.74x4.25) 303428Stamp Bazzill White (5.74x4.25)...
- This is an OPEN BOX Item. Item is in like-new condition but box has been opened. Returns are not accepted on open box items. Designed in Argentina, Yerra rugs are produced from selected hides that are carefully categorized according to color and thickness, then shaved to the exact same length. None of the hair is dyed or removed, and the hides are tanned with environmentally-friendly products. This careful design creates a final product with a funky, modern look in terms of shape and pattern, but the materials are about as natural as you can get. For ease of care, the rugs simply require an occasional vacuum and are stain resistant - simple soap and water will take care of any spills.
- No item description
- Similar itemGenevieve Bennett has created a gem of a rug, incorporating elements from the intricate art of Indian henna decoration and decorative motifs found on jewelry in the British Museum. Richly patterned in a warm, contemporary palette, our flatweave rug is handwoven of wool-cotton yarn on a traditional vertical punja loom. A store associate can arrange a convenient pickup or delivery date.