- Rihanna loves switching up her hairstyles -- long, short, spiky and wavy, but the one thing that is not going anywhere is her red hair. The singer greeted fans outside of the Hotel Sofitel in Paris, France. Rihanna wears a strapless white lacy dress and a gold bracelet as she waves to her French fans.
- Rihanna's own makeup artist Mylah Morales shares what beauty products she used to create the singer's amazing Grammy look.
- Often times, I find myself at a loss for what to do when it comes to my makeup. With so many new looks out there to try (I mean, have you seen Beth
- Top finds from friends & celebrities. Get rewarded with PTZ for sharing your style.
- Another day, another hairstyle. That may as well be the mantra for pop star Rihanna who ditched her platinum blonde strands in exchange for an edgy, jet black, cropped coif at the MTV Video Music Awards. It's not uncommon for Rihanna to switch up her hair. In fact, in the past six months, the diva has worn more hairstyles than many of us would wear in six years. Let's take a look back at the evolution of the ultimate hair chameleon.
- See and Discover Rihanna 106 Park pictures including 2010 12 Rihanna At 106 Park, So While Rihanna Was In London Splashing Her Cash At One Of The Top, 2011 Rihanna 2011 Photos, and much more!
- Rihanna is nominated for six awards at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards,
while British acts Muse, Coldplay and One Direction also pick up
- We chart Rihanna's hairstyles and make-up through the years. See all Rihanna's hair styles at GLAMOUR.com
- Rihanna Pictures, Biography, Discography, Filmography, News, Ringtones, Facebook, YouTube, Videos, Twitter
- Watch videos & listen free to Rihanna: Where Have You Been, We Found Love & more, plus 3910 pictures. Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), known by her stage name, Rihanna, is a Bajan singer. Her song Umbrella was one of the highest-selling songs of 2007 and her 3rd album Good Girl Gone Bad was critically acclaimed, helping propel her to superstar status. She has attained eleven Billboard Hot 100 number ones thus far and is the second Bajan artist to win a Grammy Award. She is also a cultural ambassador for Barbados. Rihanna was born in Saint Michael, Barbados to Ronald Fenty, a warehouse supervisor, and Monica Fenty, an accountant. Her mother, a native of Guyana, is Afro-Guyanese and her father is Bajan and Irish. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
- Rihanna – 2012 Grammy Awards Rihanna – 2012 Grammy Awards A look at RIHANNA as she walks the red carpet at the 54th Grammy Awards. If/when I receive information about her makeup or hair, I’ll be sure to update this post. See photo of her dress! Rihanna – 2012 Grammy Awards Rihanna – 2012 Grammy [...]