- Similar itemHand crocheted in resilient straw, this bag folds flat for easy packing and is roomy enough for toting all your essentials. 9" handle drop. 12"H x 17"W x 6 3/4"D. Paper straw with leather straps. Import.
- Similar itemBlack vintage crepe-effect stretch-nylon. Top: bandeau, boned sides, knot-effect front . Briefs: high-rise, lined at base. Clasp fastening at back of top, exposed zip fastening along front of briefs . 85% nylon, 15% elastane . Hand wash
- Similar itemSuper elegant and unique Issa's Joan coat is the perfect piece to build your new-season wardrobe around. Crafted from a cream wool-blend it cuts a striking silhouette with cape-like sleeves and a collarless cut. Open up the cream and gold 'I' bottle fastening and discover a rolled-up joke – a perfect example of the label's playful side.
- Similar itemAntique-rose stretch-nylon. Top: brown and black leopard print, detachable halterneck straps, moulded cups, V-wired front, boned sides. Briefs: low-rise, brown paisley print, lined at base. Clasp fastening at back. 80% nylon, 20% elastane; lining: 90% nylon, 10% elastane. Hand wash
- Sensi Studio gives the classic straw tote a high-fashion feel with bold zebra stripes. This double-handled carryall is so beautifully made it shouldn't just be reserved for the beach. Take it on summer picnics and shopping trips as well as down to the pool.
- Similar itemThis dynamic straw tote is an ideal option for taking your beach-ready essentials with you on the go. Rectangular tote. Dual shoulder straps. Woven exterior with print-blocking and color-blocking. Material: Straw. Imported. Approximate dimensions: 18" W. 16" H. 4" D. 9.5" handle drop.
- Herve LegerTwo-Tone Bandage Two-Piece SwimsuitDetailsTwo-piece bikini set in two-tone signature Herve Leger bandage knit.Bandeau neckline with center cutout; fastens at back.Low-rise bottom dips at center; moderate seat coverage.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemIvory wool blend 'Cristina' cape coat from Elle Sasson featuring a band collar, a snap button closure, a sleeveless design and a short length.
- Similar itemLarge Straw Tote. This easy-to-pack style is made form soft woven straw. Each color features a different design. Thin faux-leather straps. inside, a hanging slip pocket. Sturdy base helps keep this bag shapely, yet it's removable for packing. Double handles with a 10.25 drop length.