Shop this look
- Similar itemGet ready to sway in this dreamy full-length ruffled '70s inspired peachy queen Betsey gown. Pleated layered long ball gown black cinched belt; side zipper strapless with removable straps dry clean only Available in size small * All VINTAGE Items are Final Sale. No Refunds, Returns or Exchange.
- Similar itemCrafted with lightweight crepe, this Vince pleated skirt is effortlessly light and soft in texture. The centre silk panel features a tie-dyed pattern for a delicately artistic vibe.
- Temperley London ivory and mint Sand gown. Silk-blend voile. Embroidered tulle panels, crystal, leather and sequin embellishments, crossover straps, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 88% silk, 12% nylon; lining: 95% silk, 5% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip. This item is particularly long in the length. Mid-weight, heavily embellishments, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemMulticoloured silk 70s floral skirt from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a high waist and a pleated design. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRendered in a crochet lace, this Houghton gown features long flared sleeves with layered ruffles at the wrists, a sheath silhouette, and a sheer flared skirt with an asymmetric hem. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemHaute Hippie Printed Silk Midi Skirt, Shadow Snake Details Haute Hippie chiffon midi skirt in shadow snake print. Banded high waist. Pleated A-line silhouette. Hem falls past knee. Hidden side zip. Silk; polyester lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line. Size: 6. Color: SHADOW SNAKE BLK. Gender: Female. Pattern: Printed. Material: 100% SILK, LINING 100% POLYESTER CDC.
- Similar itemGlistening, beaded embroidery blooms across this shapely mesh evening gown inset with lace godets to enhance the airy silhouette's flutter. Brand: Sue Wong. Style Name: Sue Wong Beaded Mesh Gown. Style Number: 1116409. 61 1/2" length (size 8); Side zip closure; Fully lined; 100% nylon; Spot clean
- Similar itemBanjanan peach and multicolored floral- and bird-print silk chiffon tiered Kara skirt. Gently gathered at set-on waistband, side-seam pockets . 34.5" length (approximately). Concealed side zip closure. Lined . Available in Peach/Multi. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in India.
- This sleeveless chiffon Carolina Herrera gown features narrow straps, a square neck with a bubble flat ruffle, intricate floral lace-covered beading and embroidery at the front and back, pleated panels at the front and back and a short train. Hidden zip with hook-and-eye back closure. 100% silk. Fully lined. Made in USA. Shoes are for styling purposes only Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemHaute Hippie Bead-Waist Asymmetric Silk Skirt Details Haute Hippie skirt in leopard-print georgette with beaded waistband. Sits at hips. Relaxed shape. Asymmetric hem. Silk. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 25. 6"/65. 2cm, hips 35. 8"/91cm, dress size US 2-4/FR 34-36. Designer About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line. Size: MEDIUM. Color: BUFF MULTI. Gender: Female. Material: 100% SILK.
- Similar itemMaxMara introduced a floral damask print this season, and this Nettare a-line skirt showcases it beautifully. Expertly tailored, this universally flattering design features a cinched in waist and a pleated skirt that creates a gently sculptural silhouette. Balance the feminine style with a slim knit or a crisp white button-down and keep accessories simple. A luxe croc clutch and gold jewelry will compliment the look perfectly. DETAILS: Cream a-line skirt with floral print. Damask floral print in navy, ivory and beige. Flared skirt, pin-tuck pleat detail. Black satin band at waistline. Side pockets, concealed side-zip closure. Outer: 66% cotton, 54% viscose. Fully lined. Dry clean only. Made in Italy. Waist to hem: 23.0 .
- Similar itemNWOT. Long gown with whimsical wisteria delicately layered chiffon with patches of frayed ruffles and sewn on blossoms and petals of lilac and periwinkle embellished with beads of same colors. Gown has flesh colored tulle inset with same blossoms and beads sprinkled on bodice and neckline front and back. Matching wrap included. Donated by designer.
- For AW15, Peter Copping honoured the late Oscar de la Renta's legacy with a beautiful collection of ladylike pieces. This white silk-crepe gown was one of the eveningwear highlights, with a long-sleeved, fluted-hem silhouette that's embroidered with black organza and floral-lace flowers. The low plunge back reveals further lace and tulle a delicate and considered detail.