- Inspired by a classic military silhouette, Eileen Fisher masterfully demonstrates the power of clean lines and color-blocking in this commanding coat crafted from inky wool flannel. This sophisticated topper is decorated in textural trim with a subtle sheen that's worth saluting, earning its stars with innovative wool woven to look life raffia. You'll hardly be able to camouflage your delight in this exclusive style. Wool; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Stand collar, long sleeves, concealed front snap placket. Two angled front slit pockets, woven panels at shoulders and hem. Light shoulder padding, A-line silhouette, stretch lining.
- Similar itemSoft, smooth oversized jersey tee with a low scoop neck and slouchy front patch pocket. Raw hem. 50% Modal, 50% cotton. Made in Italy.
- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Similar itemReference Studio54 glamor in Mes Demoiselles' Diane Yellow Sheer Blouse; Golden yellow flocked silk in a scattered dot print; Button front with fold over collar; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Single front breast patch pocket; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Hi lo hemline; Sheer. 58% Viscose, 42% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThe Boyfriend jean from Current/Elliott is so-named for its low-slung waist and wider leg. They're cut to slim the hips and flatten the bottom with a cropped hem that can be rolled up for a slimmer more feminine slant. . Size up for a true boyfriend fit or down for a hint of slouch.
- Similar itemIn grey marl, midnight and black, the Eldefield Tee is a super soft piece with a graphic edge. This relaxed, boxy-fit tee features an oversized raglan sleeve, a scoop neck and a cut at either side of the hem that recalls sports styles. Printed with an all-over origami pheasant pattern, the Eldefield puts a new slant on Jack Wills’ heritage. Ideal for weekend styling, this piece will look great with denim and skirts alike. 50% Cotton. 50% Modal. Machine Wash.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse.Spread collar.Button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Oversized, wool flannel coat with allover quilting, a round collar & flared silhouette. Button front. Long sleeves. Flap welt pockets at waist. Nylon interior. Partially lined. Length hits above the knee. Color: Black. 90% wool; 10% nylon; Interior: 100% polyester; Lining: 100% cupra. Made in Japan.
- Carven black and cream abstract-print virgin wool-blend oversize double breasted coat. Heavyweight flannel. Notched lapels, flap pocket, side pocket. Lined in silky twill. Buttons at front. Available in Black/Cream. Virgin wool/polyamide/viscose/elastane; lining: viscose/acetate. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 40 FR.