- Similar itemLong, textured wool coat with hidden placket & notched collar in a slightly oversized fit. Single breasted. 3 flap welt pockets. Long, 3 button cuff sleeves. Vent at back. Length hits below the knee. 2 interior button fastening welt pockets. Fully lined. Color: Black. 100% wool; Sleeve lining: 100% viscose; Body lining: 100% cotton. Made in Italy.
- Finally, a boyfriend jean you don't have to steal from his closet. Each pair is destroyed by hand, so no two are exactly alike. Sits lower on hips. Relaxed through hip and thigh, with an easy, straight leg. 29" inseam. 14" leg opening (based off size 28). Cotton. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 80mm/ 3 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Neon-yellow patent-leather. Open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemTextured chiffon blouse with contrast panels. Twin patch pockets on the chest, button fastenings through front and buttoned long sleeves. Composition: 100% polyester. Pockets: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemFinally, a boyfriend jean you don't have to steal from his closet. Each pair is destroyed by hand, so no two are exactly alike. Sits lower on hips. Relaxed through hip and thigh, with an easy, straight leg. 30" inseam. 14 3/4" leg opening (based off size 28). Cotton with a hint of stretch. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Can be cuffed or left straight. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Neon Sandal, Neon PinkDetailsElectrify any ensemble with this glowing neon Giuseppe Zanotti sandal.Neon patent leather upper.5" metal cone heel.Thin ankle strap with matte silver logo plaque.Wide strap atop peep-toe.Back zip eliminates the fuss over buckles.Leather lining and sole.Grosgrain fabric footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemLight, crisp and airy, this top was such a crowd-pleaser that we had to bring it back from our archives. We love the mix of summery swiss-dot with a polished pleated bib, a nod to men's formalwear. Body length: 26 3/4". Cotton. Long sleeves. Machine wash. Import.
- Similar itemOversized, wool coat with dropped shoulders, dolman sleeves & a slightly rounded silhouette. Notched lapel. Hidden placket. Button fastening front. Slit pocket at chest. Slant pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Color: Light Grey. 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other; Body lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining; 100% viscose. Made in Italy. Also available in Dark Grey.
- Similar itemIn a pale-blue 'Naomi' wash Paige Denim's Tyler boyfriend jeans are a fresh spring style. They have a low-slung waist skinny leg and heavy distressed detail – a combination that gives them an effortlessly cool edge.