- Similar itemBlack calf leather 'Skull' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a silver-tone stud detail, a chain and leather strap and a silver-tone crystal embellished skull clasp fastening.
- Similar itemArmentaMini Midnight Oval Opal Cross EarringsDetailsSmall hoop earrings with Maltese cross drop. Signature Armenta Midnight oxidized sterling silver. 18-karat yellow gold. Pave white diamonds. Oval opal cabochon. White diamonds, 0. 26 total carat weight. Post backs. 1 1/4"L. Designer About Armenta: When Texan Emily Armenta first created a feminine, Spanish-inspired line of oxidized sterling silver pieces set with diamonds and gemstones, her goal was to create romantic jewelry with a rocker edge. Her Armenta collection of distinctive jewelry is a favorite of Hollywood's elite.
- If Litas aren't already your favorite shoe ever, they're about to be! These towering leather lace-up boots feature a covered platform, chunky wooden heel, genuine distressed leather shell, and non-slip sole. Perfect way to dress up a casual tee or maxi dress! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather Upper. Height: 9.5"/24cm. Heel Height: 5.25"/13.5cm. Platform Height: 2"/5cm. Runs true to size. Imported.
- Similar itemGolden Chiodo Jacket by Golden Goose. Classic leather motorcycle jacket with notched lapel, seamed elbow patches & exposed zippers. V-neck. Notched lapel collar with corner snaps. Snap shoulder epaulets. Exposed zip front closure. Seamed back yoke. Long sleeves with zippers at wrists. Banded seamed elbow patch detail. Buckles at back waist. Exposed zip pockets at chest & waist. Fully lined. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% Calfskin Leather. Made in Italy.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Alexander McQueenBicolor Twin-Skull Box Clutch Bag, Red/BlackDetailsBlack and red napa leather with contrasting studs and golden hardware. Alexander McQueen signature conjoined twin skull clasp with pave crystal embellishment. Metal-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. 3"H x 9 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D; weighs 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- These inspiring cross earrings by Tressa Collection are made of sterling silver fashioned into a dangle style and feature a dainty hanging cross. Sparkling white cubic zirconia stones accent these cross earrings.
- Similar itemWashed leather brings edgy texture to this Mackage jacket, crafted with a stand-up snap collar. Zips secure the off-center placket, 2 pockets, and cuffs. Long sleeves. Lined. 100% lambskin, leather clean.
- Ashley PittmanAraba Dark Horn Maltese Cross EarringsDetailsDark horn Ashley Pittman drop earrings. Hand-inlaid bronze. French wire backs. 2" drop. Handcrafted in Kenya. Designer About Ashley Pittman: The Ashley Pittman Collection reinterprets the power and simplicityexpressed in the shapes and textures of centuries-old African jewelry. The collection features natural horn carved by a women's cooperative, fair-trade semi-precious gemstones, bronze and other materialsindigenous to East Africa. Ashley Pittman donates 10% of all profits to help fund the operationof a health center and school in rural Kenya in an area particularlyhard hit by prolonged drought.