- Live the Process black jersey classic cropped geometric legging. High waist with foldover option, geometric seam panels at side leg and calves. 12" rise, 22" inseam, 9" leg opening. Pull on. Available in Black. Supplex ® nylon/LYCRA® Machine wash. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemComposition: 53% Polyester, 47% Wool. Details: brocade, no appliqués, darts, floral design, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, dual back vents, lined interior.
- Similar itemBlack Sex Pistols printed t-shirt from Tiger In The Rain featuring a round neck, multi-coloured Sex Pistols print at the front, gold-tone zip at the front and short sleeves.
- Fancy footwear is what Jimmy Choo is all about so just imagine how envious they'll be of you in these stunning heels! Rounded open toe. Wavy strap detail at vamp; Anklestrap with goldtone buckle. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4'' Stiletto heel. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Details: jersey, multicolor pattern, v-neckline, short sleeves, no pockets, print, no appliqués.
- Similar itemDiane von FurstenbergUma Chain-Link Sandal, Cayenne RedDetailsDiane von Furstenberg leather sandal.3" covered stiletto heel.Ankle wrap with golden chain link detail.Strappy vamp; open toe.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and padded footbed.Leather sole with rubber inset."Uma" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Wes GordonFiligree-Brocade Tuxedo JacketDetailsFiligreed brocade and solid satin.Shawl collar; open front.Long sleeves; extended, flared cuffs.Strategic seaming shapes slim fit.Layered bottom and hem.Polyester/silk/polycotton/acetate.Dry clean.Made in USA of Italian material.Designer About Wes Gordon:Atlanta-raised and London-educated designer Wes Gordon presented his first collection at the Fall/Winter 2010 New York Fashion Week and has been a growing presence in the industry ever since. Blending youthful freshness with an appreciation for couture silhouettes and craftsmanship, Gordon is redefining chic for a new generation with designs that give timeless elegance and sophistication a young, modern edge.
- Similar itemIncredibly soft leggings feature a microfiber knit body, a high waist, elasticized waistband, and pull-on construction. Model is 5'9" and wears a OSFA. 29.5" Inseam. 9" Leg Opening. 88% Polyester / 12%Spandex. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemGold brocade blazer from Tagliatore featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs, a metallic sheen and a rear central vent.