- People also likedBridging the gap between function and fashion, quintessentially British brand Knutsford present the women's cashmere scarf. Crafted by Johnstons of Elgin from luxuriously soft cashmere, this versatile accessory will make a welcome addition to your wardrobe with its simple styling and undeniable mastery in yarn. K.N. 100% Cashmere. Dimensions: 25 x 178cm (10" x 70") Made in Scotland. Exclusive to Coggles, Knutsford's knitwear and accessories collection comprises bespoke pieces inspired by Britain's rich manufacturing heritage. A fine display of exemplary craftsmanship. Johnstons of Elgin are purveyors of Scottish woollens and fine cashmere by The Royal Appointment to HRH The Prince of Wales. Established in 1797, the company was granted the Royal Warrant in 2013 for the manufacture and supply of Estate Tweed cloth to the Royal household. Over the course of the company's 200 year history, this honour marks a special recognition of a declining industry. The acknowledgement helps promote the use of domestically grown fibre by endorsing the work of farmers of British and Scottish wool.
- People also likedFor those devoted to cashmere all year long, this is the perfect cashmere scarf for warmer weather as well as for chilly days. Made in England from the finest cashmere yarn it is lightweight, extremely comfortable and easy to wear, and as it is much wider than the normal ((47cm) it can double up for extra warmth. The traditional design in a small houndstooth pattern in the classic colours of navy and grey is finished with a 5cm gold and navy border on one of the leading edges. It a versatile luxury accessory for casual and smart outfits alike. It has an elegant 3.5 cm fringe in navy and grey. 100% Cashmere. Made in England. Team it with a Navy Cashmere Slouch Beanie and Navy Cashmere Gloves. Size: 175cm x 47cm (69in x 18.5in)
- People also likedRugged in flannel check, this pure wool scarf is a polished finishing touch.
- People also likedCrafted from pure wool, this classic accessory is your go-to for chilly days. Wool. Tuck stitch. Green 2.5 cm embroidered crocodile.
Rosemary Goodenough MAN PID Scarf IV
All Rosemary Goodenough silk twill scarves and pocket chiefs have beautifully finished black hand-rolled hems which frame the picture and the care advice is printed discreetly onto the scarf beside the name of her original oil painting and its variation number - far more elegant than a sewn-in label. The asymmetric designs lead to beautiful colour combinations with every fold changing the styling of the colours, which range from the wild to the subtle. Every Rosemary Goodenough silk twill scarf carries the brand’s signature logo, and is presented in luxurious bespoke packaging embellished with the logo she designed for her eponymous brand.
- Like it to get in stock alerts