- This unique Uttermost wall art takes an old French postcard of the Eiffel tower and presents it in 3 parts. It features stamps and postage marks and even a handwritten message in the bottom panel, inviting the viewer into the distant past. Uttermost Eiffel Tower Carte Postale Triptych Wall Art, 12" x 23".
- Similar itemThis Surya throw pillow offers a feminine accent for modern sofas and chairs. Bright hot pink spots and flowers boldly contrast against a crisp ivory background for a contemporary accessory. 20'W x 20'H. 100% cotton. Down filler included. Spot clean recommended. Design by Florence Broadhurst.
- The wonderful Postcard to Paris Throw Pillow features an Eiffel Tower and France postage stamp and is elegantly addressed to Mademoiselle Maria of 57 Avenue Marceau, Paris. Who was the mysterious Mademoiselle Maria who once lived just a few short blocks from the Arc de Triomphe. This classy throw pillow will be sure to spark your imagination and will have your guests sharing stories of far away places. The fabric is a soft yet sturdy broad weave made from a high quality cotton, linen, polyester blend. Try combining it with the Airmail 1907 Decorative Throw Pillow to create a truly classic pair of pillows. Size: 24"x24" Fabric: 89% Cotton / 6% Linen / 5% Polyester. Design on front only. Knife edge seems. Color matched, hidden zipper closure. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemMerry metal. Fun geometric form decks the halls modern-festive, created exclusively for CB2 in collaboration with LA-based designer Gere Kavanaugh. Her long and notable career portfolio includes corporate and residential interiors and innovative product development. Now more modern than ever at age 85, Kavanaugh is one of the trailblazing female designers of her time as the third woman to receive an MFA degree from Cranbrook Academy of Art. Still prolific today, Kavanaugh's work celebrates her passion for creating ingenious design from the simplest of materials. Inspired by traditional German handblown glass ornaments, she envisioned this industrial paper airplane in blue anodized aluminum. Hangs festive on our white holiday tree. Details and Dimensions: Anodized paper airplane ornament. 2.5"Wx1.5"Dx1.25"H. Designed by Gere Kavanaugh. Anodized aluminum. Wipe with damp cloth. Overall Dimensions: Width: 2.5" Depth: 1.5" Height: 1.25"
- Minimalist wall art stamped with an inspirational quote adds the perfect touch of modern sophistication to your decor. Artist Kevin Lucius hand-stains the birch block with an eco-friendly mahogany finish and signs the back. The print is mounted with nontoxic, water-based sealer on wood sustainably sourced from the Pacific Northwest.This item is presented in special partnership with Etsy, an online community of small-scale makers and artists whose quality-crafted goods represent the best in current DIY, artisanal and homegrown trends. Nordstrom curates a rotating, limited-quantity collection of Etsy goods specially selected for in-the-know customers looking for current and unique styles. Brand: LUCIUS DESIGNS. Style Name: Lucius Designs 'Don't Quit Your Daydream' Wall Art. Style Number: 884205.
- 1904 Norwegian Photo Postcard Collectibles with Green 5ore Used Stamp f/ Ulleberg Larvik - Collectors Vintage Ephemera Paper & LettersSimilar itemAntique 1903-1908 Norwegian photo postcards from Norway found at an American, Portland Oregon estate sale. Postcards depict Political (or Royal) buildings and a church. This listing is for ALL THREE postcards shown. These postcards are of a place in Ulleberg Larvik in 1904. Cards have been written on with an inkwell quill pen in Norwegian. Unfortunately, I am not able to translate the handwriting, but the man who owned the postcards was a well traveled (and very interesting) gent to many countries over the World throughout his life. Postcard photography was done by the Salonen. Lovely, beautiful old ephemera for collectors. I've sent a few of these back to collectors, designers and digital arts media professionals in Norway. Also contains a second treasure. .. the postage stamp which enabled them to be mailed. The Norwegian Norge stamps are dated 1904 and are used #50 5ore Green posthorns. Postcard Size: 3.5 inches by 5.5 inches. Excellent condition with minor fading and ink bleeding which was not atypical with inkwell pens. See my other items at www.shesadorned.etsy.com for more pretty things. I Do Ship Worldwide! Please ask for pricing if not listed here. Thank you for your interest and purchases! xoxo Mellissa Berg
- When nothing goes right, turn left. If ever there was good advice, this is it. Bring color and laughs to your home with this pink linen 12x20 throw pillow. A perfect pillow to serve as a quite reminder to never take life too seriously. 100% Linen. 12"x20" Rectangular. Print design on front only. Knife Edge Seams. Hidden Color Matched Zipper Closure. Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemUpdate your home aroma with this Sogno fragrance diffuser by Linari. A smooth, balsamic composition of spicy ginger and exotic elemi with a citric nuance, surrounded by accents of olibanum and amber, combining to create a truly incomparable, infatuating scent experience. Created by top French perfumer Mark Buxton, Sogno is presented in a deep chocolate brown vessel formed from high quality Italian glass. Embellished in a way to reflect the light like the facets of a diamond, tis rich, shining material creates a beautiful contrast with the innovative lid which is made from maple, African wenge and zebrano wood, forming an alternating light and dark pattern.Key features: * Fragrance: a balsamic composition of ginger and elemi with citric nuance * Capacity: 500ml * Exquisite deep chocolate-brown Italian glass bottle with metallic gloss * Pale evaporation sticks made of high quality tropical plants * Maple/African wenge/zebrano wood lid and satin label * Fragrance lasts up to six months * Packaged in a stylish & sleek box stamped with the Linari logo * More luxury Linari room fragrances available
- Take a step back in time with The Vintage Postage Stamp Throw Pillow. This fantastic pillow will add contemporary vintage charm to your home decor. The pillow's print pattern displays a selection of US postage stamps in shades of black, gray and taupe. The background of the pillow is a beautiful shade of sand. The detailed print runs throughout the pillow, which is finished with a color matched zipper. You don't have to be a stamp collector to love the vintage charm of this throw pillow. Size: 18"x18" Fabric: 80% Cotton,20% Polyester. Same fabric front and back. Knife edge seems. Color matched, hidden zipper closure. Cold water wash.